Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received a call that my trailer is "ready" from the LoadNGo Trailer factory near Branson, MO. It's not fancy--just a basic 7000# tandem axle job to move the 3 series from the homestead north of Kansas City to the cabin in the Ozark's (180 miles) and to my son's 5 acre "McMansion" on 5 acres southeast of Kansas City (50 miles). The turnaround time on a custom ordered trailer was just under two weeks...I ordered this one in JD Green, with trailer brakes, a spare, lading ramp and six additional D ring tie downs. I'll likely drive down next week to pick it up and bring the side by side from the cabin to the homestead.

fullsizeoutput_58c.jpeg

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
825 Posts
Great deal on the trailer. Beats the pants off any trailer shops in the Northland. I was thinking about buying one of the trailers over Scott's Bargin Barn in Wood Heights but still shopping. Hope you get to catch a show or something while in Branson.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Just looked at a similar one at my local trailer dealer, and he wants $3,200 for same size. I'd drive and tow back to PA for that price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ME too! Trailers are over priced in my area.

·
Registered
515 Posts
That's a great price for a trailer with brakes and spare. Good buy for sure. I'm fixing to pick a little one up for my zero turn and rtv. 16' with ramps and 5' of each side come off so you can side load. I'll use it to set an ibc tote there for my sprayer. They want 1800 and no brakes.

Hope you enjoy it

Brett

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
:bigthumb: that is one nice deal on that trailer u got there. very good price for what u received.
i have the same trailer pretty much -but without the extra tie downs:banghead:

i was trying to see in the pic where they was mounted to the side rails, but couldn't see them. when u recieve it, can u post a pic of them. thanks for sharing, sounds the road's to Branson, is heating up:lol:

oh-my trailer is a Mid-Atlantic -and i bought it in 2003--in Hagerstown,MD. but it was manufactured in Harrisonburg, VA. at that time. don't even know if that place where i bought and ordered at are in business yet? even the plant also.

back then, my trailer was the same price as what u paid, but ....i added a tongue box, a spare tire, spare tire holder, the spare tire rim:banghead: and a brake hickee in my pickup:laugh: that extra put me up to 2 grand. still back then-that was the best price around.

wanted a Bri-Mar back then, but they was a solid 1,000 bucks more. some ways i wish i had went for one-over mine. but i really can't complain about mine. heck the boy has hauled more of his cars on it, then i did of my tractor's. good luck with it:good2:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just looked at a similar one at my local trailer dealer, and he wants $3,200 for same size. I'd drive and tow back to PA for that price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The tandems start at $1245 for either 12', 14' or 16'. Great warrenty as well and no extra charge for colors.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Picked up the trailer

I picked up the new trailer yesterday from Omaha, Arkansas (near Branson, MO) and hauled my Kawasaki side by side and some furniture to the new place. The trailer pulls well and I loved the ramp set up and the quality of the D-Rings. Of course, it rained the whole trip, and the last couple of miles were on dirt roads, so the trailer is quite dirty....this also kept me from taking pictures of the trailer until today.

Observations: The Good: Quality welds, tracks good on highway, neat wiring, quality components (D-Rings, ramp attachments). The Ugly (or so-so): The paint is not automotive quality (but will touch up nicely with a spray can, when needed), the lumber is treated, but not stained. The very good: The price!

Specs:
Brand: Load-N-Go 18' x 78" trailer
Color: JD Green
Capacity: 7000#
Options
Electric Trailer Brakes: One axel
Ramps: Built into left rear (placing in back reduces ground clearance too much)
Tie-downs: Six optional D-Rings
Spare Tire
Total Price: $1680

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I picked up the new trailer yesterday from Omaha, Arkansas (near Branson, MO) and hauled my Kawasaki side by side and some furniture to the new place. The trailer pulls well and I loved the ramp set up and the quality of the D-Rings. Of course, it rained the whole trip, and the last couple of miles were on dirt roads, so the trailer is quite dirty....this also kept me from taking pictures of the trailer until today.

Observations: The Good: Quality welds, tracks good on highway, neat wiring, quality components (D-Rings, ramp attachments). The Ugly (or so-so): The paint is not automotive quality (but will touch up nicely with a spray can, when needed), the lumber is treated, but not stained. The very good: The price!

Specs:
Brand: Load-N-Go 18' x 78" trailer
Color: JD Green
Capacity: 7000#
Options
Electric Trailer Brakes: One axel
Ramps: Built into left rear (placing in back reduces ground clearance too much)
Tie-downs: Six optional D-Rings
Spare Tire
Total Price: $1680

View attachment 432698

View attachment 432706
What's the catch? That seems way cheap and a great deal!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
What's the catch? That seems way cheap and a great deal!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It's a true "buy it from the factory" deal. They only advertise on Craigslist and their website from what I can see. I am very happy with the quality and the service. The warranty is very good as well--lifetime on the welds, four years on all axle components and one year on tires.

I found this company while looking for a trailer on Craigslist and decided to call. The owner took time to explain the process and discuss options. A custom trailer to your specs (color, and any options such as brakes, d-rings, boxes, ramps, spare, high walls, metal floors, etc...) takes about one week. The starting prices for an 18' tandem axle is $1245.

Of course, having JD Green as a color option at no extra sealed the deal!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Looks great and makes Croft look extremely overpriced.

I haven't been impressed with much lately on CL. There is a guy down in Peculiar that rebuilds 3PH equipment and resells for a reasonable prices. That's about it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
That is a great price. I shopped for similar trailers here in MN this winter and the 10K units similar to this were close to $4,000. I didn't look closely at the 7K ones but I do recall they weren't THAT much cheaper. Maybe low-to-mid $3's. For you to get this for under $1700 is crazy. Good job! Looks like a nice unit.

Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts