Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to announce the addition of a few new products to our website!

First, the new Twist Lock grab hooks in 5/16" and 3/8" size. These offer the utmost in safety and security when connecting chains together or back onto themselves.
5-16 TL.JPG 3-8 TL.JPG

Here is the brand new Twist Lock "Slip" hook, we are the very first retailer to get them in the country! This is the perfect hook if you use your chains and in a "choker" configuration like when skidding logs. No more cheap flimsy metal latches and weak springs that don't last even one hard use.
Sliphook TL.JPG 516 SLPHOOK.JPG

Next up is the Ball Dog Plus Multiple Use Attachment Device, it offers an easy and flexible way to connect to standard towing balls and receiver hitches for simple recovery, anchoring, or pulling operations.
BallDog+ (Small).JPG BallDog Flyer.JPG

Please visit the new webpage at: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Accessories>>

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We shot a quick video showing the new hooks, and how to install them:

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Got a new project in the works and I will be visiting your site shortly for some "accessories" :yahoo:

·
Registered
21,145 Posts
The Ball Dog looks great! I had to gather a bunch of pieces together to keep in my tool box so I could tow (or get towed out) of a ditch from the rear with the receiver hitch. This is a great solution.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Just saw this post. Kenny this is very cool. Perfect application for that style of hook.

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I will try to have someone get them online for me. My dial up connection is that bad I cant do much.

I will gladly take a check or money order, from the FAQ page:

Q: I do not have a PayPal account, how can I buy your hooks?

A #1: Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can still click the links provided and pay with a credit/debit card. You do not have to register with PayPal and your transaction is completely secure. Just select the "Check Out" button in the cart.

A #2: If you want to pay by a personal/business check or money order, just contact me ([email protected]) and I will send you the total and my address via email, it’s just that simple.

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We added two new Chain Accessories today, what's commonly called "Chain Shorteners":

Hooks on Ring.JPG Hooks on Pear.JPG

They are used to quickly remove excess slack in chains, or add in a loop for various rigging/binding operations.

Both can be found on the website here: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<Accessories>>

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Administrator
20,282 Posts
I like these. :good2:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406466378.517630.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406466388.952989.jpg

·
Registered
269 Posts
Feedback

Folks, I just got this box full of awesome hooks. On ebay I would post feedback saying, "Top quality, fast shipping, well packaged, highly recommend, thank you"

Oh yeah, and I got this cool Boltonhooks.com decal which is going right on my truck so that others will know where to buy quality items.

Now I am inspired to get back to work! Very nice KennyD, very nice product you have here. Thank you sir!, Henry W

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Henry!

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update 3-6-15

We've added a new 5/16" sized Twist Lock slip hook to the product line, it's just a bit smaller than the 3/8" one that's offered.

516 SLPHOOK.JPG SLPHOOK Compare.JPG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Just seen this post and that looks like a product that would be good to have.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts