Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well last weekend my Wife, daughter and I took a trip to Belgrade, Montana and I scored big! About a month ago, I saw a BX-42S (the Chinese ripoff) wood chipper for sale and wanted to buy it, but put it off. I had told my wife about and how much of a good deal it and she said go ahead and buy it, I think she really wanted to go on a road trip though. Anyway, the wood chipper was new in the shipping create, the guy had bough it but sold his tractor before using it. I really can't complain, I got it for $750!!!:yahoo: I was concerned about it working with the iMatch, but it did work. I was only able to use just the pin in the top hook of the iMatch, which is ok, as it will only be used for transport. After getting home and putting it all together and greasing it up, my wife was excited and wanted to try it out right then, so I let her feed the first branch into it!:laugh: It worked great, but the quality control is to be desired, I remembered from reading other posts to check all the hardware, and I did find quite a bit loose. In the end, I would have like to have bought the real deal, but with as little use as this will get, I am happy with my purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics of the chipper installed on the 1025R. You can see the top hook does not have the cat 3 spacers, which is fine, because this is basically for transport anyway. And the end result...wood chips!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts