Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a new x590, still waiting delivery. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions as to adding any options, I got the dealer to throw in a built in battery charger and 5 gallon bucket that attaches on the back. I had that handy bucket on my x320..keeps beer cold on ice..added the brush guard and arm rests, kept the high back seat. I have brand new tire chains never used on my x320 but dealer says they are to small for my new 590. I did have a brand new 44 snow blower never used yet either that they were able to attach on x590 but of course had to buy an adapting bracket for $300.00. I did get the HDAP tires... Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I just purchased a new x590, still waiting delivery. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions as to adding any options, I got the dealer to throw in a built in battery charger and 5 gallon bucket that attaches on the back. I had that handy bucket on my x320..keeps beer cold on ice..added the brush guard and arm rests, kept the high back seat. I have brand new tire chains never used on my x320 but dealer says they are to small for my new 590. I did have a brand new 44 snow blower never used yet either that they were able to attach on x590 but of course had to buy an adapting bracket for $300.00. I did get the HDAP tires... Thanks in advance for your input.
Definitely get some chains and 4 suitcase weights for ballast. Wheel weights are another option.
Them tires are better then turfs but can only do so much.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I just purchased a new x590, still waiting delivery. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions as to adding any options, Thanks in advance for your input.
How would you like us to spend your money.:lol:

I guess it depends on what you do yard wise.Bag or mulch or neither.You have a blower,you'll need 4 suitcase weights as others mention for weight.Wheel weight is 50/50 I would see how it performs before getting them.(get the cast ones).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Chains or TerraGrips really help. When Snow blowing weight is your friend. I run Wheel weights and 4 suitcase weights on my X590. Also consider a Cab or JD weather enclosure. That 44 inch blower will throw snow like you can’t believe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts