Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all- I just took delivery of a new ‘18 1025r TLB and had the dealer add a 60d autoconnect deck to it. I am still learning the machine, but noticed that the rear tires seem very close to the back edge of the drive over portion of the deck when it is in the fully lifted position. It’s about an 1/8” on the left and 1/4” on the right. The left is close enough that the rubber vent spews on the tire are touching it. The deck seems to go on/off ok and up/down (although I haven’t mowed yet). Is this normal positioning?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Hello all- I just took delivery of a new ‘18 1025r TLB and had the dealer add a 60d autoconnect deck to it. I am still learning the machine, but noticed that the rear tires seem very close to the back edge of the drive over portion of the deck when it is in the fully lifted position. It’s about an 1/8” on the left and 1/4” on the right. The left is close enough that the rubber vent spews on the tire are touching it. The deck seems to go on/off ok and up/down (although I haven’t mowed yet). Is this normal positioning?
That isn't right. We had a couple units the same way.. I didn't work on them and I don't know the outcome but I will check tomorrow at work for you and give ya the low down. Your dealer should have noticed that and took appropriate action. Not right.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Mine came the same way :mad: Sent it back to the dealer the same day. Came back even more screwed up tilted and uneven side to side. I balanced the deck out myself and did the final cut of the year and put it away for the winter. Now I need to put it on correctly in the next 2 weeks. There is a "Sticky note" at the top of the scut forum you should take a look at ... https://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/3675-1026r-1025r-1023e-1-series-mower-setup-adjustment.html

The drive over bracket on top is adjustable by loosening up 2 bolts I believe to slide it forward

·
Premium Member
8,860 Posts
Sad a dealer would deliver a machine like that. Carefully check your other prep issues and make sure to check to torque on all of your wheel bolts after a few hours. Also, double check the hydro fluid levels, etc.

Make sure to let us know how they resolved it and post a picture once they fix it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
My dealer told me they have a prep sheet they go by. Does anyone have a copy of that sheet that they are supposed to follow?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well- I guess that’s why I said I was a newbie... there is a simple adjustment as was listed above. The rear drive over plates, which also function as the guards for deck pulleys and belt, are adjustable. The is a nut on the front and back of the plate and you can just loosen it and slide it as necessary to adjust. It is limited, but I was able to get sufficient clearance. Thanks for all the feedback and also for all the great info shared here!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Darn, I was an hour late to the party! Is your deck hitting the stop when raised all the way? The ones I set up usually end up around 1/4 inch or so from hitting the stop. I have only had to adjust the drive over plate once or twice out of 200+ tractors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts