Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. I'm new from Ohio, just bought an x500 a month in a half ago. I tried the mytractorforum, which I seem to like but seems to be difficult to use vs this site. I do have some nice pictures of my green machine & attachments, which, I will post as I learn more about using this site. Just want to say hello.:greentractorride:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

·
Administrator
20,906 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

Welcome to the gang! Pull up a chair and your favorite beverage and post away. We truly are the best tractor forum out there.:drinks:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome to the gang! Pull up a chair and your favorite beverage and post away. We truly are the best tractor forum out there.:drinks:
X2!!

:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,849 Posts
Welcome to GTT groundkeeper.
We may not always get to a correct answer or the answer you may be looking for to a question as fast as others but we do get there and have some fun along the way. In doing so (with the fun comments) your question stays near the top of the list for others to see.

Reactions: farmgirl19

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome to GTT groundkeeper.
We may not always get to a correct answer or the answer you may be looking for to a question as fast as others but we do get there and have some fun along the way. In doing so (with the fun comments) your question stays near the top of the list for others to see.
And all this time, I thought you and I were just "comic relief". :laugh:

Reactions: Levi and Gizmo2

·
Administrator
20,906 Posts
And all this time, I thought you and I were just "comic relief". :laugh:
Once again, he's trying to look "important."

Actually Keith is one of our most involved and a truly friendly member here. (One should always take a grain of salt when reading his posts.) He is one of the guys who makes this place what it is. It wouldn't be the same without him, that's for sure.

.....now if I could only figure out a way he couldn't read this:think:........ I just know he'll be more "important" when he does. Drat...

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
:gtfam:

We are a much more "user friendly" forum.:)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts

From CT

·
Premium Member
14,916 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Bonehead Club Lackey