Green Tractor Talk banner

Newbie from Southern Md, 1st post

3K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  flyweight 
#1 ·
Been reading posts for over a year.
Joined about 2 months ago.
1st post today.
Currently have a roughly 15yr old 727a with almost 900hrs. I'm original owner. Has bagger, head lights, mulching kit, new seat this winter and added the aftermarket suspension to the seat. After 3 uses this year, I'll say the suspension was worth every penny. This mower has been the most reliable machine with wheels I've ever purchased.

This past January, after watching countless hours of Youtube video and reading many posts here, I finally made the decision as to which model tractor I wanted. Jan 30th 2021, I committed to purchasing a 2021 2025R with FEL, backhoe, 60m mmm with load n go ramps, frt weight bracket, auto throttle, 3rd function, mid mount 3rd selective control valve, 60lbs wheel weights, I-match quick hitch, Rim Guard and the RT3049 Frontier tiller. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more things from the dealer, but you get the idea. I've made a large purchase from Heavy Hitch and received all those items about a month ago. I also been in touch with KennyD and have invested into his products, although I'm still waiting for the left side grab handle to be available.
I chose the 2025R because although not a big difference, at 6'4"/290lbs, I felt more comfortable on it than the 1025R. Original date I was told they'd get it by was May13th, then another few weeks tops, to get it in my hands. I was in the area of the dealer about 10 days ago so I decided to just stop in to show my face. Would've never guessed but they surprised me by telling me they received it about a week prior and they've already had it to their shop to get my extras installed. It was about 95% complete. It was a great surprise, to say the least. I was able to sit on it and we went over the process of how everything works. Then they demonstrated how to disconnect each attachment and reconnect. Expecting to do final paperwork and have it delivered by next weekend.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone in this forum for all your facts, opinions, knowledge and help I already gotten just by reading posts.

After a lot of thought I’ve decided to go with the Artillian 3k 42x3 forks and the sectional grapple setup. (Grapple,rake,grapple) I already know I’m going to need the splitter double port and I’m going to have to get hoses made to go from 3rd function to the splitter. What I’m not sure of is in the checkout portion they ask for tractor model number, loader model and loader connection type. My options for loader connection type are “MSL”, “SPHC”, “MSL/SPHC”, or “other”. I don’t want to have any unnecessary delays because I clicked on the wrong type. Honestly not 100% sure what the initials stand for. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated, since dealer is closed and Artillian isn’t open on weekends.

Attachments

See less See more
#30 ·
A big welcome to the GTT forum from Pennsylvania!!

Reactions: drmurray247
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.