Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Semi retired guy here with a lot of interest in tractors and working them on my place in Kansas. I drove gasoline transports for 42 years, time now to get some serious work done on 155 acres of Kansas where I live.
I've got a 2007 JD Gator, and a 1959 built JD 630 in mint condition. I plan to purchase a new JD 6115D in the next few days, fulfilling a dream to own a modern and fair sized diesel tractor to easily last my lifetime. I appreciate DDivinia inviting me here, I hope to learn from all of you---many things.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Semi retired guy here with a lot of interest in tractors and working them on my place in Kansas. I drove gasoline transports for 42 years, time now to get some serious work done on 155 acres of Kansas where I live.
I've got a 2007 JD Gator, and a 1959 built JD 630 in mint condition. I plan to purchase a new JD 6115D in the next few days, fulfilling a dream to own a modern and fair sized diesel tractor to easily last my lifetime. I appreciate DDivinia inviting me here, I hope to learn from all of you---many things.
Welcome to the "Club!"
Gonna have to ask you.....you got pics of that 630?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics

I've had a camera for 2 years, have not took it out of the box yet, what's wrong here? I'll try to do that soon, I do intend to sell that 630 and will need to post pics someplace.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome to the fun, this is a great sight. We are all waiting to learn from you.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've had a camera for 2 years, have not took it out of the box yet, what's wrong here? I'll try to do that soon, I do intend to sell that 630 and will need to post pics someplace.
LOL!
My FIL found a 630 and is debating it..Right now he's told the owner "if you dont sell it by next spring I"ll take it"...yours a NF or WF?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts