Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just dropping in to say hi. I"m sure I'll have a ton of questions as I never have touched a tractor before. Really excited to get one, been wanting on forever (10-15 years).
I received tractor with a loader, 48" box blade, Imatch Hitch, and a ballast box. Mostly used for mowing, but this fall I need to dump loads and loads of dirt back in my yard and replant some grass. The heat the last 3-5 years and tore up my very hilly 2 1/2 acres.

I did post in the SCUT forum, have issues or I should say questions. One is the loader, does it have to be level to take it off?
Link: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/14457-new-1025r-loader-60-mower-mulch-kit-48-box-blade-ballast-box.html

There is not one place around to do that. I'm working on clearing out the garage to get it done.

·
Administrator
20,906 Posts
:wgtt:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

Be sure and get an Operator's Manual too, and read it. Can save you headaches, as well as help you operate safely.

Again, Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
9,819 Posts
You have come to the right place.

There are sticky threads at the top of most of the sections.....those are good reading and cover subjects from setup to ballast to ....

There are a great bunch of guys and gals here that will help with any question. We all started somewhere.

Feel free to jump in and have some fun.

Welcome to the group.

Reactions: farmgirl19

·
Registered
2,176 Posts

From CT

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Welcome from WV.

One thing to keep in mind is it is a tractor. They are not plug and play like most modern vehicles. I'm not sure what attachments you got with your tractor or what you intend to do with it but remember that Rome was not built in a day nor do you have to be an expert on everything all at once. The vast majority of the guys and gals here are the take things apart and put them back together type of people. I recommend you become the same kind of person. Knowing how your tractor works will go a long way in knowing when something is not right and knowing how to fix it.

We also like pictures, not only because we like to see what you got but they also go a long way in seeing the problem you are trying to fix, so post a lot of them.

Good luck and enjoy your new toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,916 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the all the welcomes, I did update the first post with all the equipment purchased. And a link to my current questions. Thanks again.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome from southeast Texas! There are a lot of great people on this site to help you learn your way around your tractor and help you out of jams. I know you are going to enjoy learning your new tractor and it will amaze you how useful it is. Pretty soon you will wonder how you ever did without it!
:thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,849 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
:wgtt: Now that you have the equip you can make a flat spot. Have fun with it and again, Welcome!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts