Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first "tractor" is a JD 110, square fender? I did download the manual but am completely lost hooking up the mower deck, and soon the snow thrower. Anyone know where I can turn? I've searched youtube and the videos are for the round fender. I am tractor illiterate but am down for a new challenge.

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
The hookup instructions are in the attachment manuals for the most part. If you can be more specific with where your lost and maybe a picture we can get you through it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so new, I don't have the vocabulary to describe my problem. But, one is, I cannot find attachment manuals. I need one for the mower deck and for the snow thrower

·
Registered
9,381 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for that link. I don't mind buying a manual, I found and bought one for the tractor itself, just couldn't find one for the attachments. I'm excited to learn about and work on this myself. I will look at the snow thrower and deck tomorrow for the other information. I started working on it tonight but just was overwhelmed and wanted to hit it with a hammer so thought I should shut it down. :laugh:

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
thanks for that link. I don't mind buying a manual, I found and bought one for the tractor itself, just couldn't find one for the attachments. I'm excited to learn about and work on this myself. I will look at the snow thrower and deck tomorrow for the other information. I started working on it tonight but just was overwhelmed and wanted to hit it with a hammer so thought I should shut it down. :laugh:
I have a scar from throwing a hammer after hitting myself. It’s a good reminder to step away when needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts