Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm supposed to introduce myself... Hello from the Buckeye state! Wealth of information and the most knowledge people here so, I decided to join. Thank you

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT ChooChooEngineer and thanks for joining.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

You wouldn't happen to be in Massillon in your avatar photo would you??

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts
Really cool avatar!:drinks:

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
Hmmm, it's not everyday someone notices that, good eye you have! Do you know that from book or work experience?
I've worked for the now deceased P&LE,and I've been an avid railfan all my grown life and have been just about everywhere around here.:)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
From CT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've worked for the now deceased P&LE,and I've been an avid railfan all my grown life and have been just about everywhere around here.:)

Gotcha, that explains it! I'm guessing here but, I've made somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 trips in & out of Conway.

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
Gotcha, that explains it! I'm guessing here but, I've made somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 trips in & out of Conway.
That's basically my stomping grounds. Grew up in New Brighton. Spent many an afternoon at the Beaver River crossing. I now live on top of the hill in Big Beaver right above Homewood.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's basically my stomping grounds. Grew up in New Brighton. Spent many an afternoon at the Beaver River crossing. I now live on top of the hill in Big Beaver right above Homewood.
Awesome area to grow up in, very rich in RR history to say the least! My profile pic (not my avatar), I snapped that while running a very slow coke train up/thru "The Cut" almost 7 years ago.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts