Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 2520 finally! on the weekend and first on my list was to install my hooks.

Thanks Ken for the great product.

T-Klash

IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0626.JPG

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures TK!

I am glad you like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
They will come in handier than you think. Job well done. :good2: What's the next mod?

Now, put that machine to work.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next addition is the iMatch with receiver so I can move the utility trailer around the yard without having to hitch up to the truck.

·
Registered
909 Posts
klash2,

Will you be using an adapter similar to the first pic with receiver with your iMatch?

I use the HeavyHitch for my receiver needs. Haven't been able to find the time yet to get my iMatch on the 2520 and add the HH. As soon as I do, I will be posting pics. As you can see, I would be lost without the accessibility of a 2" receiver.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, that's the one I've ordered. I'm really looking forward to being able to move some things around my yard as well. Your 2320 looks great you've got it rigged up nicely.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
You Guys realize that you can bolt Ken's hooks to anything and not just buckets? :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Randy,

I am well aware...to date, I have ordered 3 pairs of Ken's hooks. I bought one set for my grandfather. He has a 5093 with FEL and I think these would help him also. Below is my set up with Ken's hooks.

btw...its been a week since we took delivery. Do you think I need to remove the stickers from the loader bucket? :D

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Do you think I need to remove the stickers from the loader bucket? :D
I would, but that is me...run a hair dryer or heat gun over them and they will peal right off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts