Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn't sleep tonight, on account of rain coming, so while roaming u-tube i came across this video. i thought of Dieselshadow and his JD model 60. i thought maybe somebody might enjoy looking at the tractor and as a bonus what they are doing with the attachment they have hooked to it in the woods:good2: enjoy!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
American knowhow back in the day. :bigthumb: :usa

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,674 Posts
Boy don't get your fingers in the way!

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't believe I have never thought to wear my bibs outside of my coat!? That would solve many issues of coat getting in the way and keep the wind out when it's really blowing.
:lol: ur welcome for not considering that before:lolol:

Boy don't get your fingers in the way!
well-i think if i smashed just ONE of my fingers in that thing, i would really be gun shy after that:laugh:

·
Registered
740 Posts
It may be a little dangerous, but it still makes my BarkBuster look safe! (If you don't know what I'm taking about, hop on over to YouTube and search "Bark Buster Woodsplitter" or "HyCrack Woodsplitter".)

The only downside that I can see is that it wouldn't work well on logs that have soft spots, twists, or stringy/splintery insides. Maples, choke cherry, and the like. You'd also have to avoid tough spots like burls, knees, and crotches that could bog down the motor... Then again, how many hundreds of pounds of flywheels are spinning on that thing!? Straight and clear oak, ash, and birch would be no problem though. A team of three people could split a lot of wood pretty easily with that thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts