Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROPS-Mount Directional Work Lights - Artillian

Not a bad price when comparing to OEM lighting kits. I may get these one day for the upper half of the ROPS, or make something similar out of cheaper options from Amazon. Then if the ROPS is up or laid down flat you could still have your lights facing to the rear.

·
Premium Member
12,105 Posts
Agree... very pricey except when compared to OEM LED lighting options. I like the idea that the light can be rotated and locked into any position. I also like the independent power switch on each light. For folks with tractors that force you to run all the work lights at the same time (unless you install your own separate switches) this would be a nice option.

Other than price they do seem a little low on brightness (700 lumen) compared to a lot of other options out there. The lights I installed on my tractor were 2000 lumens each.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
The mechanism on these lights that solidly locks them at the angle you select is innovative and very necessary. Rough ground really works against any efforts to keep lights adjusted where you wanted them. The Artillian design simplifies mounting and wiring (with the integral switch). I think they are well worth the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts