Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin. Congrats on your new rig.

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
Welcome to GTT and congratulations. 👏

·
Registered
605 Posts
T'was the night before delivery, and all through house, not an owner was stirring, not even a mouse.....

·
Registered
2020 X590 48" Deck, 47" Snowblower
12 Posts
Welcome from MN! You will love the 590, I've had one two years no problems, has a great cut and does everything I can ask from it with ease

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
516 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NW Ct.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome to GTT. Congrats on the 590 - you're gonna like it (y)😊

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Welcome from NW NJ.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome from MN! You will love the 590, I've had one two years no problems, has a great cut and does everything I can ask from it with ease
When you say you had one, does that mean you do not have it no longer? May I ask or have you elaborate why not anymore?

Thank you kindly

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Welcome to Gtt. Congrats on new 590 and share some pics when it arrives

·
Registered
2020 X590 48" Deck, 47" Snowblower
12 Posts
When you say you had one, does that mean you do not have it no longer? May I ask or have you elaborate why not anymore?

Thank you kindly
Sorry about that. Still have it, just a tick over 100hrs no problems so far. Works great for mowing, especially mowing the ditches around my yard. Also went with the 47" snowblower and that has been flawless also.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
@Lambo17 good heavens man, your yard is awesome! That didnt happen overnight, looks like a passion you have. Guessing you have another passion from your sign on name too! :)

@MI_X590 post pictures when you can, we all picture whores here!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts