Green Tractor Talk banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very nice! When delivered and you take it for your first ride - you will wonder why you didn't go this route to start with.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Why do you want a ROPS?
I have one on my CUT, and though I have never actually rolled my tractor, I have come close enough that I am glad it is there and always use my seat belt (since that is required with a ROPS).

I don't have one on my X749, but it would be really hard to get it into a position where it would be even possible to roll it

·
Registered
207 Posts
It seems things are coming together for you. Best of luck. This should be a nice long term investment. My brother recently purchased a lightly used 730 and they very happy with it. It came with a “triple bagger with blower” and three point hitch that he does not use. He still has his older 400 series and a 3033R with a mid mount mower. They mow several acres. The 700 is serving them very well. From his reports I feel you will be very satisfied. Ken

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking machine.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Looks great! Very nice

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks like you are headed toward satisfaction. I am happy for you the first dealer you worked with was willing to take your original purchase back. It is time to look forward and enjoy. I would like to see a photo of your 730 with some grass clippings, dust, etc on it from your putting it to work. Ha.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Nice !! Looks good with the tire setup you went with
Thank you!

I was trying to do Versa Turf all the way around or HDAP, was worn between the two. Couldn’t get Versa Turf for the front, so Greenia’s went above and beyond and found this tire on eBay - brand new take offs from Bad Boy Equipment, and installed them.

Will take me some time to get all the other items I am needing - ROPS from Europe, Rear PTO, 3 Point Hitch, Plug Aerator and Rake

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Working on getting a ROPS from JD - x940 version from Europe
ROPS are On back order currently Production Models are Priority right now (y)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thank you!

I was trying to do Versa Turf all the way around or HDAP, was worn between the two. Couldn’t get Versa Turf for the front, so Greenia’s went above and beyond and found this tire on eBay - brand new take offs from Bad Boy Equipment, and installed them.

Will take me some time to get all the other items I am needing - ROPS from Europe, Rear PTO, 3 Point Hitch, Plug Aerator and Rake
Looks like a bit more sidewall than the stock front HDAPs on the all wheel drive tractors?

61 - 80 of 98 Posts