Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order a 2032R, today. The brochures and dealer showed a Powerflow system, for material collection, was available. It is not! My order got cancelled. I was trying to buy the tractor, loader, mower, collection system and tiller.

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
I tried to order a 2032R, today. The brochures and dealer showed a Powerflow system, for material collection, was available. It is not! My order got cancelled. I was trying to buy the tractor, loader, mower, collection system and tiller.
I feel your pain.... I bought a MY 2017 2038R with 72" MMM earlier this year and nada! :banghead:

Sincerely

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Are they suppose to be making one for these tractors?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I put the Mulch Kit on my 72D for leaves, it does a decent job much better than the standard shoot and blades. The heavy leaves still need gone over twice. The kit was a minor PITA to install some holes had to be drilled etc.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Are they suppose to be making one for these tractors?
I have been talking to my dealer all summer about this and he says corporate has had many requests for it. It sure sounds like they will have one but I don’t think we’re going to have it for this falls clean up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been talking to my dealer all summer about this and he says corporate has had many requests for it. It sure sounds like they will have one but I don’t think we’re going to have it for this falls clean up.
I wasn’t sure if the mower deck was being updated to accept the Powerflow belt. From what the reps are saying, the Powerflow needs to be bigger. I hope it doesn’t get put on the back burner.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Any new information on this? I emailed Deere through their website, and recieved a response that they couldn't talk about it. Not having an MCS is the only thing holding me up from buying the MMM.

Edit: Found the email, here is what they sent me

John Deere Global Support said:
The information you have requested has not been released yet. Please continue to view our Web site or stay in contact with your local dealer regarding new product information. To see our latest news releases you can visit our New Products page http://www.deere.com/en_US/docs/html/campaigns/ag_turf/new-product-intro/new-ag-turf-farm-products.html.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Any new information on this? I emailed Deere through their website, and recieved a response that they couldn't talk about it. Not having an MCS is the only thing holding me up from buying the MMM.

Edit: Found the email, here is what they sent me
Order away. No power flow but something even better on the way for the 60” and the 72”.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was able to order my 2032r with a power flow. It has been over a year since I received my tractor. Dealer quickly figured out that the power flow would not work with my mower deck. Talked to dealer and John Deere rep. Nothing was done about this screw up. So I modified my blower to a hydraulic motor. Just finished up on the prototype this morning. I have posted pictures to my original thread.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Order away. No power flow but something even better on the way for the 60” and the 72”.
Are you able to post how you came by this knowledge?

Wait... What? The powerflo is basically the defacto standard in this industry...

Mobile vacuum? :laugh:
Maybe PTO driven blower with metal impeller? That would be fantastic.

I was able to order my 2032r with a power flow. It has been over a year since I received my tractor. Dealer quickly figured out that the power flow would not work with my mower deck. Talked to dealer and John Deere rep. Nothing was done about this screw up. So I modified my blower to a hydraulic motor. Just finished up on the prototype this morning. I have posted pictures to my original thread.
Do you have a link to your other thread?

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts