Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running windows XP pro on my desktop and I can't access the HH website. I'm pretty sure it's a security issue with my computer since my windows 7 on my laptop logs right on. I prefer using my desktop but just wondered if anyone else had this issue. I tried resetting my internet options but that didn't work.

I wanted to ask HH if they had received my order for the toothbar. I don't see a deduction from my bank account.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What browser are you using? Google Chrome tends to be more compatible with more sites than rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use Google Chrome, tried Yahoo and I.E., I'm pretty sure it's because XP is not supported and it's a security issue.
Just wondered if anyone else using XP was having the same problem.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm running windows XP pro on my desktop and I can't access the HH website. I'm pretty sure it's a security issue with my computer since my windows 7 on my laptop logs right on. I prefer using my desktop but just wondered if anyone else had this issue. I tried resetting my internet options but that didn't work.

I wanted to ask HH if they had received my order for the toothbar. I don't see a deduction from my bank account.
Yes, it is a security issue with XP since it is no longer supported by Microsoft, you cannot update to the current security settings required by some secured sites such as ours. I apologize for the inconvenience. As for the toothbar, please PM me your name and I will look. If you did not receive an order confirmation, chances are the order has not been placed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts