Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
Interesting...the lesson I got from those videos was that tractors are dangerous enough when used within the parameters they were designed for, but they make very poor boats, submarines, race cars or stunt vehicles. Thank goodness for the roll over protection.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Interesting...the lesson I got from those videos was that tractors are dangerous enough when used within the parameters they were designed for, but they make very poor boats, submarines, race cars or stunt vehicles. Thank goodness for the roll over protection.

OR

Tractors are unsafe when used in the presents of a video camera. :unknown:

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts
OR

Tractors are unsafe when used in the presents of a video camera. :unknown:
No, PEOPLE are stupid. Tractors, cars, guns, etc are perfectly safe, stupid people make them dangerous.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
As Ron White says "you can't fix stupid".

Sent from my HTC One M8

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
No, PEOPLE are stupid. Tractors, cars, guns, etc are perfectly safe, stupid people make them dangerous.
I agree in essence, but I never got on a tractor without reminding myself that tractors have limits and if you don't keep your wits about you, they can kill you. I think what convinced me was the time I was pulling a Graham Hoeme (sp?) with an old U M&M, on a slight downgrade. When I got to the bottom and started up the uphill side, the plow sank down in the wet bottom half way to the beams, and the old M&M rared up and almost came over backwards. I think the occasion was due more to my inexperience than to stupidity, although I can't rule it out completely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts