Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 1025R TLB - H120 - 260 - 60D
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the TractorPlus app (John Deere) and after adding my 1025R PIN (serial number) it asked me if it was a North America Edition, Worldwide Edition, or neither. How do you know for sure which "edition" you have?

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
If it was built and scheduled for retail sale in the US or Canada, then it's classified as a North American edition, if the NA edition is different from other editions sold in the rest of the world. I believe at one time the parts catalog may have briefly listed the 1025 as either a NA or worldwide edition. Now the parts catalog just shows Worldwide edition, with a serial number break for 2017.

In your case I'd probably try the NA edition. Check the settings of the app and see if it's changeable later.

Reactions: TractorEd

·
Premium Member
2017 1025R TLB - H120 - 260 - 60D
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it was built and scheduled for retail sale in the US or Canada, then it's classified as a North American edition, if the NA edition is different from other editions sold in the rest of the world. I believe at one time the parts catalog may have briefly listed the 1025 as either a NA or worldwide edition. Now the parts catalog just shows Worldwide edition, with a serial number break for 2017.

In your case I'd probably try the NA edition. Check the settings of the app and see if it's changeable later.
Apparently mine is the catalog that ends with 0, and that’s why I couldn’t find some parts I was looking for earlier. Thanks for the response!

Reactions: kylew
1 - 3 of 3 Posts