Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created an account a while back so I could get some help, forgot my password and disappeared. Now, I've spent entirely too much time on the liberal girl sites I typically visit, and I'm hoping to join some conversations that are not about LGBT rights and how our country is complete ruins. I tried about 1000 different passwords and finally got it right. So somebody point in a good direction to have some sane conversation, as I feel my brain is fried.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Welcome back!

Forum's open, start anywhere. If the mods and admins think that your post would be better in a different area, they would probably suggest a change, or just do it.

So what do you have for tractors? Pics are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
:wgtt:
Well... welcome back! They added a fascinating thread about sandwiches in case you hadn't seen it before. :mocking:
Lots of good info and lots of friendly folks to be found here.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome back Amber! Lots of good info here and lots of very helpful members too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Welcome back!:thumbup1gif::drinks:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts
I created an account a while back so I could get some help, forgot my password and disappeared. Now, I've spent entirely too much time on the liberal girl sites I typically visit, and I'm hoping to join some conversations that are not about LGBT rights and how our country is complete ruins. I tried about 1000 different passwords and finally got it right. So somebody point in a good direction to have some sane conversation, as I feel my brain is fried.
Well you're in luck. To talk about all that you have to go into a password, easily got if you want to go there, protected thread. Here we just go crazy if not already there. It helps to laugh in this world. We even have respect...sometimes. Well, some of us anyway. Welcome back!!!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Funny thing is, lots of us use (and talk about) our tractors for the same reason. Therapy!

Seems like a way to 'get away' from some of the silliness going on in politics.

Welcome back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 5101e that's mainly sitting in the barn for now. But I'm using the heck outta my JD mower! Haha

Welcome back!

Forum's open, start anywhere. If the mods and admins think that your post would be better in a different area, they would probably suggest a change, or just do it.

So what do you have for tractors? Pics are appreciated.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts
I have 5101e that's mainly sitting in the barn for now. But I'm using the heck outta my JD mower! Haha
See, you'll fit right in around here. We do like pics. It's our one down fall. :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
See, you'll fit right in around here. We do like pics. It's our one down fall. :laugh:
:lolol:

Yes, we do like pics, but I think that Levi is being kind when he says it's our ONE downfall. Let me see ... keys ... sandwiches ... just to name a couple.:laugh:

We all have a good time, but we do answer serious questions (from time to time).

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
This cracked me up, Amber!! I think you're in pretty good company here! I've pretty well given up on any regular reading of political websites myself. And I've pretty much given up any regular listening of talk radio during the day (I will listen to it sometimes while driving, but not while I'm working any more) in favor of classic country music.

If you do get the itch for something other than tractors, there is a "Political Talk" (the password to get in is displayed at the top of the page). Feel free to start the topic of your choice there. You'll probably find that you get some pretty interesting, insightful and respectful replies to what you might want to post.

But this place is about green tractors and how we use them around our places - so post a pic or two of your tractor and tell us how you use it!

And, WELCOME FROM OHIO!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts