Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four attachments that are no compatible. A K K middlebuster, trailer mover, ballast box, and a crude carryall. The middlebuster needs the bracing around the center link moved. The carryall needs to be widened. The weight box needs the pins moved up so I don't need to block it up when not using it. I made a new trailer move instead of messing with altering the old one.

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
Good work, now first give them a coat of Rustoleum rust converter and then paint them with bedliner. :bye:

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good work, now first give them a coat of Rustoleum rust converter and then paint them with bedliner. :bye:
I have never used bedliner, I have been thinking about coating the floor pan and the petal pads of the tractor to make them nonslip. I will give this some serious thought now. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Looking good Nelson. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nelson I did the back and underside of the 855's seat with the spray can type. It sprays on thick, you have to spray light coats to keep it from running. Also check the spray hole often, it gets build up on it and causes uneven spraying..

If you buy the spray can type I would advise you to practice on a piece of plywood to learn the spray pattern and the amount of material you are applying.

I like the product but I'm going to use the roll on kit the next time. :good2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Nelson,
Please post pictures of how you get your middlebuster compliant. I have a sub soiler that I keep scratching my head while trying to get a decent way to make it able to fit my i-match.....

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian, I'm not ready to work the middle buster over yet but the photos should give you an idea of what I intend to do. The hitch frame is out of 1/2" x2 1/2" flat. I aim to remove the top section of the stem- 1" x4" - down to the line marked. The 7 1/4" is from the center of the top link hole to the line. I will add 2 pcs of 1/2" x 3" as shown in yellow and 2 pcs of 1/2" x 2 1/2" vertically to connect the upper end of the hitch frame to the cross braces that I add. Hope I am making myself clear, if not just ask and I'll try to clear the mud.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts