Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to not take so long to post so here are the pics of my NTM 2010 F-150 I picked up yesterday. 0530150719a.jpg 0530150719.jpg 0530150720.jpg 0530150721.jpg We are now a complete Ford family. The '97 Dodge Dakota SLT is gone. These pics were taken in the last ½ hour.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Very nice, Levi.

Thanks for the sharing your pictures and enjoy your NTY truck.

Reactions: Levi

·
Administrator
20,838 Posts
Congrats!:drinks:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats, that is a very nice truck

·
Old Pa-pa
11,826 Posts
Nice truck, lots cleaner inside than some fella over here that took pictures of his.:lol:
Enjoy.:good2:

·
Super Moderator
8,129 Posts
Good looking rig! Nice color combination too. Good luck and may you get many trouble-free miles on your new Ford! "Go Further"

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:thumbup1gif::bigthumb::thumbup1gif::bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Man, Ford has been making some nice looking trucks recently. Your truck is very sharp.

·
Corndog Hater
11,771 Posts
Congrats Levi, that is my favorite color combo for the F150? Oh, and thanks for the pics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,033 Posts
Beautiful truck, Levi. Another one with a floor shifter.

I can't get over how quick you got the pictures posted. Good work. :thumbup1gif:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Beautiful truck, Levi. Another one with a floor shifter. I thought that was a kewl factor. :thumbup1gif:

I can't get over how quick you got the pictures posted. Good work. :thumbup1gif:
I thought it deserved it, right?! :laugh: Didn't want the picture police after me. :hi:
Where is Gizmo2? He's being strangely silent. Figured he'd be policing the pics. And adding to his "posts" number. :dunno: :unknown: :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,757 Posts
Nice truck, lots cleaner inside than some fella over here that took pictures of his.:lol:
Enjoy.:good2:
:munch: :dunno::lol:

Congratulations Levi. Looks darn sharp from here.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Very nice!!! :good2:

:congrats:

·
Premium Member
14,864 Posts
Nice looking ,even if it the same brand that we finally got to see the photos, :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Looks real real nice, happy for you!!! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Nice truck Levi!

I used to have a Black/Tan 2001 4wd Lariat Supercrew. I miss that truck, but just couldn't afford to drive it with my commute and increased gas prices. It was like a luxury car with a truck bed.

I may end up picking up a truck once I build a polebarn (so it doesn't sit outside) and would LOVE to get back into an F-150 or Expedition.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,461 Posts
:bigthumb:
Nice truck. I like the color. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
12,033 Posts
I thought it deserved it, right?! :laugh: Didn't want the picture police after me. :hi:
Where is Gizmo2? He's being strangely silent. Figured he'd be policing the pics. And adding to his "posts" number. :dunno: :unknown: :laugh:
He may have misplaced the web address. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts