Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to take my 317 Special & parade line-up this year, downtown parade Friday evening at 6 pm.

NW MO Steam $ Gas Engine Show

Lowell

·
Premium Member
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Set up at the Hamilton show yesterday. Got first in "garden tractors" in the downtown parade yesterday evening!

Several steam engines & quite a few gas engines going, several of the farm tractors were out on a "cruise" yesterday, more will show up this morning! I'll take more pics today. ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Some day I have to get out to one of these shows you go to. I just have to see that train of trailers in person. :lol:

Reactions: grnspot110

·
Premium Member
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took some more pics yesterday around 8:30 am; around 60 farm tractors, 15 steam engines, several small engines & some L&G,. More came in through the morning! I'll post more later. ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Lowell,
I like your parade set up, pretty neat with the covers over the carts and then placing pedal tractors on that. Neat.

Looks like a good show, I see a Power King, a MF GT and a few others there. Thanks for the pictures.

Reactions: grnspot110

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
What's that last one that's yellow with the green hood?

·
Premium Member
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My next stop, Booneville, MO (if the weather's fit), Sept 7th! Probably just take a short load (the three modifieds), since it's about a 2-1/2 hour drive. ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Even the old "off colors" look good, Lowell. Can't beat that old iron. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts