·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: PJR832 and Levi

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
I would really like to go and that is right near my in laws place. However, that's also the weekend of Mrs. CP's bday and I think she's wanting to go camping. Maybe I'll try to see what's up that way for campgrounds.:unknown:

Reactions: TJR345 and PJR832

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
I would really like to go and that is right near my in laws place. However, that's also the weekend of Mrs. CP's bday and I think she's wanting to go camping. Maybe I'll try to see what's up that way for campgrounds.:unknown:
Sounds like an opportunity for a great birthday present for Mrs. CP. I bet she would really appreciate going to a plow day. It would also be a great experience that she could pass on to her students.:thumbup1gif:

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
Sounds like an opportunity for a great birthday present for Mrs. CP. I bet she would really appreciate going to a plow day. It would also be a great experience that she could pass on to her students.:thumbup1gif:
If I gave her a choice of spending the day at a plow day, or a day hanging with her mother, we'd all see her at the plow day:lol:

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
If I gave her a choice of spending the day at a plow day, or a day hanging with her mother, we'd all see her at the plow day:lol:
Ooops!:flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I'll see you there then.:lol:

My wife enjoys going,and that's how I get IN the pics.:laugh:

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
I just checked my calendar, and the boys have a soccer game in the middle of the day on the 23rd. :banghead: With all the soccer games we sit through, maybe Mrs. CP would rather go to the plow day?:unknown::lol:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just checked my calendar, and the boys have a soccer game in the middle of the day on the 23rd. :banghead: With all the soccer games we sit through, maybe Mrs. CP would rather go to the plow day?:unknown::lol:
The boys would like the plow day,might be a nice break from soccer.

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
The boys would like the plow day,might be a nice break from soccer.
Ummm, somehow I'm thinking they won't see it that way!

Reactions: TJR345

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those of you that are looking at rock buckets,going swimming because you were to lazy to close the pool and now you look smart,and soccer,we can't forget soccer,the plow day is tomorrow.Bring your sunscreen and water.... (water isn't for drinking it's to wash the dust off stuck on from the sunscreen) :thumbup1gif:

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
For those of you that are looking at rock buckets,going swimming because you were to lazy to close the pool and now you look smart,and soccer,we can't forget soccer,the plow day is tomorrow.Bring your sunscreen and water.... (water isn't for drinking it's to wash the dust off stuck on from the sunscreen) :thumbup1gif:
I think you forgot the homecoming dance too.

If you're not too lobster-ized and dusty, pics would be great

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think you forgot the homecoming dance too.

If you're not too lobster-ized and dusty, pics would be great
Yes on both.Sounds like you'll be taking a few pics with your family also.

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
Yes on both.Sounds like you'll be taking a few pics with your family also.
It's more of a going as friends thing as he's only in ninth grade and Mrs. CP has forbidden any dating until the boys are 27. For some reason, it's $5 for a single, and $8 per couple to get in. My wife says it's encouraging dating. A bunch of them decided to go together, as friends, to save money. Good money management starts early!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's more of a going as friends thing as he's only in ninth grade and Mrs. CP has forbidden any dating until the boys are 27. For some reason, it's $5 for a single, and $8 per couple to get in. My wife says it's encouraging dating. A bunch of them decided to go together, as friends, to save money. Good money management starts early!
Plow day is free.....Just saying.:munch:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pics from plow day.Real good turn out the conditions were dry so setup and a good plow point was a must.At lunch the owner showed up with his 12 bottom plow running down the field as if he was going down the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Great pictures. Thanks.

I sure would hate to buy shares, shins, landsides and moldboards for that 12 bottom plow.

I didn't see the silver Silverado, with a load of gravel, so I am assuming that ColonyPark decided to go to the dance.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pictures. Thanks.

I sure would hate to buy shares, shins, landsides and moldboards for that 12 bottom plow.

I didn't see the silver Silverado, with a load of gravel, so I am assuming that ColonyPark decided to go to the dance.
No CP,he loaded up the Subaru with kids instead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts