Green Tractor Talk banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Sorry I didn't have a picture last night, I was eating dinner out when I read that Ken had found 8 more of the 4s.

Story...I was cutting firewood and had a long log suspended off the ground using 2 4 foot oblong ring slings. My 16 inch mark was about an inch outside where the sling was so I thought I was good to go. Apparently, on the blind side, the sling was over further than I anticipated.
Is that covered under warranty????

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Not meaning to change the subject. But just wondering @Kennyd when the 120r left grab handles will be back in stock? I was going to order for both sides & seen it was out. I did give my email for a notification. Just thought I would ask & get it from the horses mouth. Thank you sir.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Administrator
21,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Is that covered under warranty????
No!
But he can keep the rings and use them for other rigging jobs at no extra charge 😂

·
Administrator
21,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Not meaning to change the subject. But just wondering @Kennyd when the 120r left grab handles will be back in stock? I was going to order for both sides & seen it was out. I did give my email for a notification. Just thought I would ask & get it from the horses mouth. Thank you sir.
Well for not "meaning to change the subject", you did really good job! 😂😂😂

Waiting for them to get cut now, then they have to be coated...no estimate on time yet. Things are still crazy.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Well for not "meaning to change the subject", you did really good job! 😂😂😂

Waiting for them to get cut now, then they have to be coated...no estimate on time yet. Things are still crazy.
Ok thank you.

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
43,011 Posts
But he can keep the rings and use them for other rigging jobs at no extra charge 😂
Or, he could send me one, I lost one a few months back after all these years.
Green Automotive tire Line Wood Grass

61 - 66 of 66 Posts