Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few red, a couple orange and an off color green etc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more that were interesting:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Beautiful Wayne, keep'em coming.

:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Thanks for the pix!

You know just about anything painted red is really (at best) only primed to be painted the right color. So every red fire truck is just begging to be painted yellow, and every red tractor is just begging to be painted green. And every red car is just begging to get a ticket.

Pete

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Great pictures Wayne. Even the old "Brand X" tractors are interesting to look at.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I enjoyed the antique tractor photos. I grew up driving the old Farmalls myself. I got a kick out of seeing the black Farmall! Someone just had to be different. That Ford on stilts was a very interesting piece.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great pics. What year would the Oliver be? I have not seen such a modern one nor as big as that here in the UK!

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Great pics. What year would the Oliver be? I have not seen such a modern one nor as big as that here in the UK!
That is an Oliver 1950. They were manufactured from 1963-1967. It had a unique 2 cycle supercharged 4 cylinder diesel good for about 100 HP. The old tractors have so much more character than the new "rolling computer" models.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Thanks or the photos.!
I wonder how one would find out if and when someone may have an antique tractor show here in Texas? I'd love to see this in person!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts