Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Land Pride has a hydraulic offset mower. Thought that they had factories in Kansas

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
My current Rears flail is not offset but my prior one had 2 masts — it could be connected to the 3-point at two different locations. I found that very handy. Rears equipment is very well made, and my earlier research 7-8 years ago indicated it was the easiest to maintain including knife replacement (perhaps overlooked benefit). The only downside to my current 5-year old Rears is it does not work with my iMatch. Don’t know if that’s changed.

Edit: my dual mast Rears SPF only offset by 12 inches. That was enough to meet my needs but maybe not for the OP and others. The Land Pride model is cool but requires 75 hp minimum.

·
Registered
3033R Cab
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My current Rears flail is not offset but my prior one had 2 masts — it could be connected to the 3-point at two different locations. I found that very handy. Rears equipment is very well made, and my earlier research 7-8 years ago indicated it was the easiest to maintain including knife replacement (perhaps overlooked benefit). The only downside to my current 5-year old Rears is it does not work with my iMatch. Don’t know if that’s changed.
I’ve got to be able to mow ditch banks and around a pond. I’ve got a 3033R.

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
I was thinking most that I have seen have bee Italian built.
I am pretty sure my Massio is Italian built.

·
Registered
3033R Cab
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking most that I have seen have bee Italian built.
I am pretty sure my Massio is Italian built.
Yeah Maschio is Italian. It’s the one TTWT is always using and is probably the one to buy. There unfortunately aren’t really any that have the actual hydraulic offset that are made in the US. But I’m going to the national farm show this year so maybe I will find one.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
Yeah Maschio is Italian. It’s the one TTWT is always using and is probably the one to buy. There unfortunately aren’t really any that have the actual hydraulic offset that are made in the US. But I’m going to the national farm show this year so maybe I will find one.
Yea mine is hydraulic offset. Tim put me onto to them. Been really happy with it. So much so I could not see myself ever wanting use my MX6 so I recently traded the mx6 off.

Water Plant Wheel Natural environment Natural landscape

·
Registered
X320, 3720 W/ 300cx loader, 5'ford 917 flail, CL 6' box blade, 64 massy 165
605 Posts
Peruzzo is another Italian made off setable unit. It will cut a bit heavier brush than the Moscio if memory serves me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts