Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you guy's know the Mobil Delvac rebate is on again. You have to find a participating retailer. Here in MN, Mills Fleet Farm has the Delvac II Esp 5-40 diesal full synthetic on sale for 19.99 a gallon and Mobil is offering a 10.00 a gallon rebate on up to 5 gallons. A 5 gallon bucket is 99.99 but the rebate is only 40.00 dollars. I know oil is something everyone has a opinion on or favorite brand, I use this and love it. Just a FYI.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. My local Farm and Fleet has a $10 off $100 thing going too. Potentially a smokin deal! Gonna have to see if they are participating in the rebate offer, or if Mobil accepts rebates from anywhere.

And...in before the Amsoil/Rotella T6 is better crowd, shows up:laugh:

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. My local Farm and Fleet has a $10 off $100 thing going too. Potentially a smokin deal! Gonna have to see if they are participating in the rebate offer, or if Mobil accepts rebates from anywhere.

And...in before the Amsoil/Rotella T6 is better crowd, shows up:laugh:
I resemble that remark.:lolol:

Seriously, I use mobile 1 in my gas engines. Rosella T6 in my tractor. Not even sure why. It’s just what I’ve always done. Never had an oil related problem, so I’m not going to change.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Also covers Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Truck oil as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts