Green Tractor Talk banner

Older Broom and Blower compatibility

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Lowbuck 
#1 ·
I have a 3320, Im looking at used brooms and blowers. To me the 26 broom looks the same as the 60HD broom and the 59 snowblower looks unchanged other than the mounting on both. Am I wrong? Also is there a bundle number for all the attaching mounts for the broom (mounting frame , cyl, and other parts? Adding each part up individually to make work with the 3x20 hitch doesnt seem cost effective.

Thanks,
Corey

#2 ·
Corey, I have no clue to the brooms, but I do believe the 59" blower is unchanged-a search of JDparts will confirm, I will try in a bit or you can try yourself.

As far as a "bundle" for the tractor side hitch, yes, there is but a sales person at the dealer will have to help there since JDP doesn't show those. I think the 3x20 series has had at least two styles of front QH's, the current is a 3-point style.

#3 ·
OK, I already have the 3 point style front A frame hitch, I just want to research what it cost to update a non current setup for dropping cash. I stopped at the dealer today and asked a salesman. After some looking there is a bundle for broom comes with attaching mount, pto shaft and angle cyl. Its lvb25879 and half the price of buying each part seperate. So now to find a nice used broom. Ive missed a couple already. The blower looks just like the receiving A hitch mount and PTO shaft.

Thanks, Corey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.