Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone point me to a download location for the JD 54-inch front-mount snow blower (SCUT/CUT) Operator's Manual? I'm looking for the most recent version of the Operator's Manual that shows the enclosed chain case.

I've been scouring the JD on-line manual site and don't seem to be able to find it.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,288 Posts
This is undated. Not sure if it is the latest or not. Page 45-2 shows both the "exposed chain drive" and "enclosed chain drive".

(Just noticed that it does have a 2018 Copyright date....)

Reactions: wildbranch2007

·
Premium Member
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That is what I was looking for but for some reason just couldn't find it. JD must have re-organized things as I've never had trouble locating that manual in the past.

What criteria did you key in to find that?

·
Super Moderator
6,288 Posts
I just Googled it. I think I used "Deere 54SB Operator's Manual" and that link came up on the 2nd page of hits.

·
Premium Member
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just Googled it. I think I used "Deere 54SB Operator's Manual" and that link came up on the 2nd page of hits.
Heh heh... Who'd have thunk it? I used to be able to key in "54" and it brought back all the manuals for equipment starting with those numbers but that appears to no longer work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts