Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! So if I did this right I uploaded the videos to youtube and I copied the link. If this doesnt work than I guess just go to youtube and type in Walking. There are 2 videos but I only copied the one. So the end is a little rough but it was directedat some non believer's. I made good on my word that I was going to walk as soon as I had both legs! It will beeasier whrn I get the finished right leg and now I know how I am supposed to be balancing myself.

The best part was walking back towards my chair and standing up giving G a hug and kiss and I am taller than her again!

It is a wierd feeling where tbe pressure is andlooking down seeing sneakers but really not feeling them. The phantom pains came back as soon as I would sit down. Left leg my toes were trying to cramp and the right one the car battery with my nerves was going good.

Last night my back was telling me it wasn't happy with the new bed and working mjscles I havent used in months but I want to put my legs back on and go like hell. Gotta wait a week!

Its progress and it gets me closer to getting out if here.

I need to be home. G was out with the girls this morning and a bear walked up and went right to where Jenny, my old lab was in the woods and when G yelled for her, Jenny came out and was about 30 ft from the bear. Luckily Jenny listened to G and ran back to the house. I was so Thankful Jenny didnt go after the bear. It would not have been good. Jenny is to old and no match for a bear that size. He was 200lbs or more from what I could tell.

Here is the link for Youtube!

Walking - YouTube

Hopefully it works?

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

Peace, Love and hair grease!
WB :laugh::greentractorride::usa

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
GREAT NEWS AND VIDEO.

I linked to your video, and it's great. I also like that hula move at the very end (I assume that was intentional :laugh:).

Glad you are making progress, and hope the progress continues rapidly.

·
Super Moderator
7,879 Posts
Great news WB! Keep up the good work. :good2:

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
Great video and spirit, way to go and never give up WB. :good2::good2::good2::good2:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Like a boss!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Go get'em WB!!! You are on your way. Make Mama proud and us at the same time. :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,329 Posts
There ain't enough of these for what you've accomplished WB :good2::good2::good2::good2::good2::good2::good2::good2::good2::good2:.

You'll be back on the tractor and with your pups in no time.

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
WB--WONDERFUL VIDEO OF YA DOING UR THING AGAIN:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
There was never a doubt in my mind. Seeing you walk, with that big smile on your face, almost brought tears to my eyes. You have the spirit and determination that makes champions. :usa Thanks for the update. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,944 Posts
There was never a doubt in my mind. Seeing you walk, with that big smile on your face, almost brought tears to my eyes. You have the spirit and determination that makes champions. :usa Thanks for the update. :cheers:
Agree never a doubt that you would walk. :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

But seeing you with the big smile did bring tears to my eyes... So proud of you. ,You've got it now, you are on the move.:bigthumb::bigthumb:

and the dance at the end . :bigthumb::bigthumb::good2::good2:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Hello everyone! So if I did this right I uploaded the videos to youtube and I copied the link. If this doesnt work than I guess just go to youtube and type in Walking. There are 2 videos but I only copied the one. So the end is a little rough but it was directedat some non believer's. I made good on my word that I was going to walk as soon as I had both legs! It will beeasier whrn I get the finished right leg and now I know how I am supposed to be balancing myself.

The best part was walking back towards my chair and standing up giving G a hug and kiss and I am taller than her again!

It is a wierd feeling where tbe pressure is andlooking down seeing sneakers but really not feeling them. The phantom pains came back as soon as I would sit down. Left leg my toes were trying to cramp and the right one the car battery with my nerves was going good.

Last night my back was telling me it wasn't happy with the new bed and working mjscles I havent used in months but I want to put my legs back on and go like hell. Gotta wait a week!

Its progress and it gets me closer to getting out if here.

I need to be home. G was out with the girls this morning and a bear walked up and went right to where Jenny, my old lab was in the woods and when G yelled for her, Jenny came out and was about 30 ft from the bear. Luckily Jenny listened to G and ran back to the house. I was so Thankful Jenny didnt go after the bear. It would not have been good. Jenny is to old and no match for a bear that size. He was 200lbs or more from what I could tell.

Here is the link for Youtube!

Walking - YouTube

Hopefully it works?

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

Peace, Love and hair grease!
WB :laugh::greentractorride::usa
SCORE!!! Man that is good news to see and hear! I knew you could do it and this is just the beginning of more good things to come!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Awesome WB just awesome :bigbeer::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:
Should also be inWhat made me smile thread:yahoo:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts