Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So I found a new-oldstock 54" plow with quick hitch and tilt on Craigslist. It wasn't at my local dealer, but it wasn't too far away. So I went and picked it up. Get home, do some wrenching to put it all together and realize I'm missing one key piece.... the brackets that ACTUALLY mount to my 1025R!

Called my local dealer and he informs me that it is discontinued and they can't get any. But, he would be glad to sell me the new quick hitch assembly that is supposed to replace it (apparently without needing the brackets). But thats another ~$400!!

IF anyone knows where I can find a set of brackets that would be awesome.
If anyone has a set and can get me some accurate measurements, I might be able to fab some up.
If anyone has any other options or ideas, I'm open to any and all suggestions.

If I can't mount it and use it, then my craigslist deal, isn't much of a deal!

Thanks!
Dave

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ok, So I found a new-oldstock 54" plow with quick hitch and tilt on Craigslist. It wasn't at my local dealer, but it wasn't too far away. So I went and picked it up. Get home, do some wrenching to put it all together and realize I'm missing one key piece.... the brackets that ACTUALLY mount to my 1025R!

Called my local dealer and he informs me that it is discontinued and they can't get any. But, he would be glad to sell me the new quick hitch assembly that is supposed to replace it (apparently without needing the brackets). But thats another ~$400!!

If anyone has a set and can get me some accurate measurements, I might be able to fab some up.

Thanks!
Dave

I just went through this if you just need the ears that mount to the tractor and the front bracket you can buy them separate for about 170 the part numbers are: LVU25908 and LVU22047 some dealers do have the kit you just have to do a google search Just looked there is some on eBay as well move fast might be able to get it good luck!

BLV10160

https://www.ebay.com/p/John-Deere-Front-Attachment-Support-Kit-Part-BLV10160/1654977583?_trksid=p2047675.m4097.l9055

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Moved to correct forum and edited part number in the title to BLV10160

·
Registered
733 Posts

Thanks!
Dave

Add the missing "1" to the part number and do a search....... BLV10160

jdp.JPG

·
Registered
554 Posts

Thanks!
Dave
I believe I ended up with an extra set of these with all my snow equipment this year. I can't make it back over to verify until tomorrow. They would be new in box. There's two identical brackets that get mounted opposite each on the left and right and one long skinny bracket that gets mounted on the front of the frame. I believe I have the set of longer bolts that goes along with them too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe I ended up with an extra set of these with all my snow equipment this year. I can't make it back over to verify until tomorrow. They would be new in box. There's two identical brackets that get mounted opposite each on the left and right and one long skinny bracket that gets mounted on the front of the frame. I believe I have the set of longer bolts that goes along with them too.
GoodWorks,

I'm interested, PM me once you confirm and we can work something out.

Thanks!

Thanks to KennyD too for correcting my typos and forum placement! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shadow,

Thanks for the offer, but Courtney over at GoodWorksTractors has hooked me up! Great guy to deal with, even let me rattle on and on about how I got into this mess!

Hopefully someone else will be looking for one, and see the title of this thread in a search somewhere; then you can help them out.

Thanks again to all involved!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Shadow,

Thanks for the offer, but Courtney over at GoodWorksTractors has hooked me up! Great guy to deal with, even let me rattle on and on about how I got into this mess!

Hopefully someone else will be looking for one, and see the title of this thread in a search somewhere; then you can help them out.

Thanks again to all involved!
Good morning Dave,

The kit will be shipping out to you today! Thanks again! :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.