Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young man in our company lost his life in a motor vehicle accident. His wife and son are recovering. He was 42 years young and had already beat cancer. He was a service writer with over 10yrs experience and was well respected even by technicians. He left a wife and kids, family farm. Never met the lad but from all I have heard he was a class act.
We never know when our last day/hr/min will be. Make it count.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
I will never understand why a young man like this has to die and there are low lifes, druggies and the like that are allowed to live.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,758 Posts
I will never understand why a young man like this has to die and there are low lifes, druggies and the like that are allowed to live.
Why would God want those people?

·
Registered
11,275 Posts

·
Registered
12,300 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sadness, a real tragedy. Hopefully he left his wife and family with good life-insurance.

Thoughts and prayers...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Easy on the addicts guys... unless you have been thru the struggle of addiction or had a family member suffer, just give thanks that you simply don't know... I don't want to detract from xcopterdoc's tragedy anymore than this.

Xcopterdoc, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for the family and speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Sad to hear, way to young,prayers to the family.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Sorry for your companies loss. Prayers for the family.

·
Premium Member
13,969 Posts
So sad to hear , and Prayers to his family.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,758 Posts
Easy on the addicts guys... unless you have been thru the struggle of addiction or had a family member suffer, just give thanks that you simply don't know... I don't want to detract from xcopterdoc's tragedy anymore than this.
Good point. Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts

Xcopterdoc, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for the family and speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
^^ Yep ^^

#Truth

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Good point. Thanks
True, and yes sorry for your loss.

We have a campaign going on in PA to help opioid addicts, Championed by our wonderful governor. With the other side of his mouth, he wants to make recreational marijuana legal. What an idiot.:nunu::nunu::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The above idiots are who we should condemn.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Sorry for your loss, xcopterdoc. I'm praying that the wife and child make it through this OK.

This is very true. Also true if you have a family member suffering from severe depression / anxiety / mental illness.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,348 Posts
Always sad to hear these stories, prayers for his family.

·
Registered
584 Posts
So sad to hear things like this, praying for his family.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts