Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having an online sale this weekend. We are sending out an email tonight that will give the details. The sale will be 10% off all items online, including sale items. The code for the discount will be SHOWERS and will deduct 10% from your order. This is not valid with any other discount. Happy shopping!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Just saved my 10%. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
Is it free shipping too?? My order has been in my cart for 3 weeks waiting... Ordering an I-Match and a service manual...
It shows on their front page as it has been for a while - free shipping on most orders under 75#. I guess you need to move into the checkout process to see if your order qualifies or not.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
It shows on their front page as it has been for a while - free shipping on most orders under 75#. I guess you need to move into the checkout process to see if your order qualifies or not.
Well, it prompts me to choose a shipping method and free shipping isn't an option. I understand nothing is free in life, I will be buying my I-Match and service manual from the dealer tomorrow as their price is the same even after taxes... Thanks GFP for all you do, I really do appreciate it, but the almighty dollar prevails...

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Well, it prompts me to choose a shipping method and free shipping isn't an option. I understand nothing is free in life, I will be buying my I-Match and service manual from the dealer tomorrow as their price is the same even after taxes... Thanks GFP for all you do, I really do appreciate it, but the almighty dollar prevails...
How much does the iMatch weigh? It may be over the 75 lb free shipping limit.

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
I ordered some small stuff. Thanks GFPs :bigthumb:

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well according to a Google search that linked to a thread here on GTT the I-match weighs about 50lbs... The only other thing in the order is a technical manual CD.
Sorry for just getting back to you. The i-Match hitch is oversized, thereby not qualifying for free shipping. John Deere ships those to us without any protection so most of the time we ship those it is also with a free can of green John Deere spray paint! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
Thank you for the sale! My parts arrived Friday, all there, all correct. Good job GFP! :good2: :greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Sorry for just getting back to you. The i-Match hitch is oversized, thereby not qualifying for free shipping. John Deere ships those to us without any protection so most of the time we ship those it is also with a free can of green John Deere spray paint! :banghead:
Well, I ended up getting hosed by the local dealer. Said my manual would be at my house in a week or so. Well, 3 weeks later the dealer still hasn't received the manual. I called the dealer, cancelled the manual order and ordered it from GFP! I called GFP and the gentleman said they had it in stock and "it's sitting on a shelf right behind me." ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts