Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finishing up the 1025r hydraulics and decided to add a Summit Multiport switchable remote box. Cleaned up around the top link...will be putting part of bracket plus box for remote. Already wired to the rear for power and will locate the switch by my remote handle on panel. Bought vaious fitting here and there...good deal on couple more remote connectors on Ebay. Summit is really helpful. Need another outlet for the both the hydraulic center link and grapple outlet. Already had lines plumbed to the front of tractor for grapple. I need to plasma cut out the hole for remote box outlet plus drill some mounting holes. I like to fabricate my own brackets and neat them up. Also the little bracket for slow moving sign will be added back. I'll send pics also when I have completed. Really appreciate this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Looks like nice fabrication work! What are you going to be using the remotes to run back there? Better worded- what attachments are you using with the rear remotes?

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Worked on the wiring today. On my 4400 I couldn't find a fused extra circuit. There was a pig tail out of electrical but voltage was little less than 12v of source. Looked at my technical guide and decided to connect off the switch at the Cruise Control wire. I don't have cruise control but this wire was key activated so I connected onto it and added an extra 15A fuse. Then run as 2 wire lead, had some trailer wiring so I split off two lines. Put it in 1/4" loom and ran it to the right compartment. It's ready for the rocker switch from Summit. I will put the Rocker switch behind the control lever for easy access for the multiplier. Have the bracket fixed to hold the multiplier and will be making holes in it for the line feeds. Once fitted I will weld to that mounting post.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the summit multiplier valve today....kinda had a devil of a time getting a place where everything would work....off to the hydraulic store tommorrow....my factor lines wouldn't permit use of the block and clear the lift arms...so I'm getting some extensions to the lines tommorrow and a couple of 90 swivels.....I've got some short lines from another project and will see if I can use them with some fittings...or I may have to have some more made....the toggle switch worked fine....I'm going to make a small cover to go over the solenoid....there a couple of bolt holes on the right side...I'll post a final picture this weekend...

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,314 Posts
Looks good MM.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those wanting to know...if you can get the right lenght...Tractor Supply has a bargain in the shorter hoses....not so much when you have them fabricated...Like Kenny said there's nothing cheap about quality hydraulics....

·
Administrator
20,314 Posts
DHH or Discount Hydraulic Hose is pretty reasonable on custom hoses if you don’t need them right away. There is a TTWT code too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts