Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
18,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent some "blem" hooks to a very good friend of mine recently named Wayne. Brilliant guy (most of the time anyway) with lots of great toys-just not into the forums much. His wife snapped this picture to send me:

Wayne.jpg

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Did his wife realize what he did?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,374 Posts
Been there!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,374 Posts
Actually, I always call it practice. Just sayin!

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Administrator
18,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Been there 2x or sadly more!!! But is a great way to increase shop time

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
HA!
Been there too. Looks like he's well into that weld. That baby isn't going to come of with just a whack from the hammer. :laugh:

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
714 Posts
Ruh roh Rorge!

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Kenny, Looks like he knows how to weld. Maybe he wanted them that way. If not it seems like he might need at least one more!

Reactions: farmgirl19

·
Registered
998 Posts
I hate when that happens. At least it's fixable, or maybe he wants to wrap the chain around the back for some reason.

·
Administrator
18,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: Gizmo2

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I can assure you that was not the case!
Oops might not have been what I said, if I did that! Probably would have been a combination of the "other four letter words"!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I hate when that happens. At least it's fixable, or maybe he wants to wrap the chain around the back for some reason.
I agree, more lift capacity lifting from the back, closer to the bucket pivot pin. If it was turned 90 degrees that would be hard to explain.

Plus he has that "Rhino horn" in the center for off the front of the bucket.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Well I feel dumb

I sent some "blem" hooks to a very good friend of mine recently named Wayne. Brilliant guy (most of the time anyway) with lots of great toys-just not into the forums much. His wife snapped this picture to send me:

View attachment 23263
I looked at the picture and thought, WOW, nice welding job, wish I could weld that good. Five minutes later I realized the oops he made. Count me in the been there done that crowd.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I really hate face-palm moments like that...

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It's really Kenny's fault...................he sent the guy a BLEM.................with the hook welded on the plate backwards.

I've thrown lots of nails away that had the head on the wrong end when I went to pound them in.

·
Registered
732 Posts
It's really Kenny's fault...................he sent the guy a BLEM.................with the hook welded on the plate backwards.

I've thrown lots of nails away that had the head on the wrong end when I went to pound them in.
I always return those nails back to the company. They then resend me the nails with about 50% of them being fixed. After 10 or so times you really only end up with a couple of bad nails. :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,374 Posts

Good One! :lol:

·
Administrator
18,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes dear, it was my fault-sorry.

(I am very used to saying that!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts