Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a thread with this question...

Will Curtis/Artillian allow orders to be picked up from the MA facility? I'm considering a grapple as well as some other items and would prefer not to have them shipped, especially given that I'm close to Worcester and frequent I-90 from Springfield to Boston on a bi-weekly basis.

Seems that the pickup option has been removed from the website.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Don't know about pickup but I ordered a dirferter today for my H120 and was told it will ship in 5-6 days. We will see. :good2:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Peter - Following-up to see if we may have a pickup option for those of us that are local? If not, will it be available in the near future?

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
I ordered a Curtis Cab through an authorized dealer a few years back and arranged pickup in Worcester. Called ahead to confirm they had the order and made an appointment. Drove down with my trailer and they loaded me up. Nice folks and very accommodating:thumbup1gif:.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I've spoken to Chris at Artillian early this year about picking up at the factory and he was just fine with that, at least at that time.

EDIT: I've been out of touch recently and was not aware of Artillian being sold to Curtis, so I guess my comment is actually valueless. sorry.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Peter - Following-up to see if we may have a pickup option for those of us that are local? If not, will it be available in the near future?
While the folks at Curtis/Artillian may by sheer chance see your post here and offer a response it's probably best and far more efficient to just call or email them and ask your questions-in fact I believe they advise just that in another post. http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/artillian-tractor/102778-artillian-curtis-update-3-20-17-a.html post #1

Perhaps once you receive an answer you could post here for everyone's benefit ?

·
GTT Vendor
1,530 Posts
Customer Pick ups are still available at NEW ARTILLIAN ADDRESS.

I think I mentioned we are now settled into our new location

Artillian Tractor
70 Hartwell Street
West Boylston, Ma. 01583
508-459-4394

and Customer pick ups are still available here when you order is placed through the website with 48 hour notice
I'll check inventory prior to the pick up. Any questions, Please let me know!

Thanks again,

Peter

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Artillian Tractor
70 Hartwell Street
West Boylston, Ma. 01583
508-459-4394

and Customer pick ups are still available here when you order is placed through the website with 48 hour notice

Thanks again,

Peter
Awesome, thank you!

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts

Artillian Tractor
70 Hartwell Street
West Boylston, Ma. 01583
508-459-4394

Thanks again,

Peter
Woah! If I cut down a couple of trees I can probably see you guys from home. I didn't realize you were moving to West Boylston.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I was there yesterday picking up an order as I live 2 towns away. Very accommodating.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts