Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Chris at Artillian on Monday morning he answered the phone and all my questions. What a nice guy!!! Its so refreshing to deal with a company like his where the owner actually cares and you can talk with him. Its even better that I did not feel rushed off the phone because he is busy (They seem very busy with orders) he stayed on the line until he answered all my questions that I had. I look forward to taking delivery of my grapple, fangs, forks and diverter valve and providing a full review and update on here. Artillian seems like a great company and I may run up there to pick up the grapple just so I can thank him in person.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Hookoil,

Congratulations. You are going to love your new stuff. Will keep an eye out for pictures.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
:congrats: Sounds like you just loaded up for some summer fun. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is Lucy getting close to my order? I am looking forward putting this grapple to work.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Is Lucy getting close to my order? I am looking forward putting this grapple to work.
Hi,

Sorry, I'm not positive of a ship date just yet with the various pending shipments. We're catching up so it shouldn't be too much longer. As I tell everyone, we ship by order date, as stock availability allows. Sometimes we can get a simpler order out quickly if another order is waiting for some particular out of stock item to come in. Right now, we're slammed and doing the best we can with the resources available. January is a better time to order for next day shipping! :laugh:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,112 Posts
Lucy got some splainin' to do!

Where is Ethel when you need her!

Hookoil, my order went in on the 10th......

Chris said something about when he!! freezes over he will put it on ice skates and give it a push....:lolol:

On a serious note, Chris does extremely good work and sometimes it take some time.

Patience fellow "to-be" grappler. It will be worth the wait. (yeah, I know, I drank too much of the cool aide again)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my grapple today!!! Put it all together and all I can say is WOW! I love this thing! Chris, the guys here are right TOP NOTCH! I even got a butterscotch candy (which hit the spot while putting it together). I plan on doing a review with pictures on in the next couple days. I have a lot to do in the next few days. Thank you Artillian for a great American made :usa product.

·
Premium Member
9,112 Posts
Congrats! :bigthumb:

Looking forward to your review.

Mine should be arriving soon! :yahoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts