Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of the 4" Edge Tamers on 09/11(11 days ago). Now granted the website did say they were out of stock, but expected to ship on or about 09/15, on 09/17 the site was updated, and it no longer said the 4" Tamers were out of stock anymore, so I assumed that they were back in stock and they would start shipping again. I sent a message twice through the website asking about the status of my order(once on the 16th, and again on the 20th), since I haven't received an email about it(I thought I would be notified when my order shipped). I have not gotten a reply from my inquiries. Starting to get discouraged. Especially since I have already been charged for my order.

·
Premium Member
10,676 Posts
Try giving them a call. 240- 230-7263

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I finally got an email from them, this morning(Sunday 09/24/2017) 10 minutes after Midnight. I guess it'll be picked up Monday. Literally burning the midnight oil I guess...lol

·
Vendor
66 Posts
I ordered a pair of the 4" Edge Tamers on 09/11(11 days ago). Now granted the website did say they were out of stock, but expected to ship on or about 09/15, on 09/17 the site was updated, and it no longer said the 4" Tamers were out of stock anymore, so I assumed that they were back in stock and they would start shipping again. I sent a message twice through the website asking about the status of my order(once on the 16th, and again on the 20th), since I haven't received an email about it(I thought I would be notified when my order shipped). I have not gotten a reply from my inquiries. Starting to get discouraged. Especially since I have already been charged for my order.
Vincent,

We have been running a backorder on the 3" and 4" Edge Tamers, and we did get the 4" lot back from the powder coaters two business days (four calendar days) later than we wanted. However, it takes time to process them all through the shop and because the postal packages are heavy (20+ lbs per order) it literally takes days to process them all through the local post office. We are still a small business, and this is mostly done on nights and weekends, and we're trying not to kill the poor folks who have to take these from us every morning.

Regarding the status reporting, I got your message sent on the 19th at 12:47, which I replied that evening at 10:19. I can't find any record of one sent the 16th, I'm sorry. We almost always respond to phone calls and emails the same day, usually after hours.

We're doing everything in our power to get the backorders cleared, nobody want these out more than us. By early October our inventories will be back where they should be, and it should be smooth sailing from there. We simply got hit in August with a lot more orders than last year at the same time, which caught us with the wrong inventory level at the wrong time.

Thank you for your patience, we're doing our best!

The Guys at R2

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I got an email from you Sunday morning at 12:10 am Thanks for the reply, I know you are backlogged, I understand. I just got a little concerned when my first email went unanswered. No worries. Looking forward to getting my order

Vince

·
Registered
139 Posts
You're going to be very happy with your Edge Tamers. Awesome addition to the bucket for snow removal.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got them today, looking forward to trying them out tomorrow with my pile of gravel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts