Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my new tractor Saturday morning. It was a tough decision, I was really split between the 1025R and the x758. In the end I felt the 758 was going to be better for my needs. I'm really excited, dealer told me it was planning on being shipped March 10th. Going to be a long few weeks over here.

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
Congrats on the new machine :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Dee-lux! Congratulations. :good2:

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I feel your pain !! Finally got my X580 a week ago . Congrats on your new tool (toy?) :bigthumb:
The anticipation is killer . :empathy:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
:congrats: Yep, you're going to enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Nothing beats that new tractor smell :good2:Congrats we'll be waiting for the picks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome:bigthumb: What attachments and accessories did you get with it? That's the expensive part.
I just got a 3 bag bagger and power flow for now. I'm going to call tommorow and have him order the auto dump piece that replaces the bags though. Main task for this machine is going to be grass and leaves. I did treat myself to the brush guard. Thought the tractor looked pretty good with it on the front.

Pictures for sure once it arrives.

·
Premium Member
8,800 Posts
I just got a 3 bag bagger and power flow for now. I'm going to call tommorow and have him order the auto dump piece that replaces the bags though. Main task for this machine is going to be grass and leaves. I did treat myself to the brush guard. Thought the tractor looked pretty good with it on the front.

Pictures for sure once it arrives.
Welcome to the GTT forum and congratulations on your new purchase. You will LOVE the auto dump feature and will find that this machine is outstanding for leaf pickup. I have a prior version of this tractor and it is the same physical size with the Yanmar diesel. It makes the handling of fall cleanup a pleasure, if cleaning up leaves can be pleasurable........:laugh:

Which deck did you get? I may have missed it in the prior posts.......Also, the "Gator Blades" make the leaf clean up even better as they have improved lifting power. I use the "Gator Blades" all the time...........If you are not familiar with them, this is what they look like.

http://www.oregonproducts.com/commonImages/productFullSize/396-734.jpg

·
Registered
439 Posts
I hope you enjoy your new tractor! They are really nice machines! I make a storage cart to hold your MCS parts when they are not on the tractor. If you have the Click-N-Go mounts and will be removing the hopper in the off season, you shoud take a look. In fact, I just took $80.00 off the price to make room for a new batch on the way.

Take a look and best of luck with your new tractor!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,715 Posts
:congrats:and don't forget :ttiwwp:

·
Premium Member
8,800 Posts
The pictures posted by Randy Lang reminded me of something important. You should seriously consider adding three or four of the suitcase weights for the front of your new tractor for proper counter weighting for safety reasons.
:bigthumb:

Also, I would consider the cart which he sells as it keep all of the collection unit together and off the floor. It is a much more efficient storage method and a much improved way of adding and removing the collection unit. If you have a spouse or any children who may be using the tractor, this will make taking the collection unit on and off much easier for them.

Disclosure - I am not in any way affiliated nor do I even know Randy. But I have seen his products and they are well made and engineered to perform as sold. In other words, this is an independent endorsement.......

(Randy, just send the check to the usual place.) JUST KIDDING......

·
Premium Member
8,800 Posts
Best of luck with the x758. I just picked up an x748 last month and now I'm waiting for mowing season. At least I can go outside, sit on the tractor and say varoom, varoom!
Now you are required to actually post a video of you sitting on your tractor outside making your engine sounds. It is a GTT requirement.......Still photo's won't suffice because the sound track is required. See GTT rules section x748/680033.:laugh:

I am Kidding of course......

·
Registered
439 Posts
The pictures posted by Randy Lang reminded me of something important. You should seriously consider adding three or four of the suitcase weights for the front of your new tractor for proper counter weighting for safety reasons.
:bigthumb:

Also, I would consider the cart which he sells as it keep all of the collection unit together and off the floor. It is a much more efficient storage method and a much improved way of adding and removing the collection unit. If you have a spouse or any children who may be using the tractor, this will make taking the collection unit on and off much easier for them.

Disclosure - I am not in any way affiliated nor do I even know Randy. But I have seen his products and they are well made and engineered to perform as sold. In other words, this is an independent endorsement.......

(Randy, just send the check to the usual place.) JUST KIDDING......
Thats SulleyBear with 2 L's, right? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,800 Posts
Thats SulleyBear with 2 L's, right? :laugh:
Roger that. Only problem is that SulleyBear is a 110 pound Female German Shepherd. She keeps her bank accounts at a separate bank from mine.......But she can deposit the check, even with her smart phone.:laugh:

Being in the Witness Protection Program, I have assumed an alternate identity online.....:good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Maybe she wants her currency in a nice big juicy cut of steak or maybe a fresh cow bone!! :laugh:
Yah, just send him the bone. :lolol:

·
Premium Member
8,800 Posts
Yah, just send him the bone. :lolol:
Actually, if you are going to send her anything, here is what are all of my canine kids "Absolute Favorites".....They like the chicken brand of Nudges, made in America........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts