Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order for my 3046r. It will be my retirement tractor so it will be my last one. I will be trading my 2015 2032r with BH in for it. I ordered the new tractor with the 61" heavy duty bucket, I will be keeping my old bucket from the 2032r. It will have the 385A backhoe 18" bucket, hydraulic lines to the front so I can run my grapple, and of course the 5&6 SCV to control the top and tilt cylinders to go with it. I will also have the tires loaded. Delivery is not expected until September.

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
I placed my order for my 3046r. It will be my retirement tractor so it will be my last one. I will be trading my 2015 2032r with BH in for it. I ordered the new tractor with the 61" heavy duty bucket, I will be keeping my old bucket from the 2032r. It will have the 385A backhoe 18" bucket, hydraulic lines to the front so I can run my grapple, and of course the 5&6 SCV to control the top and tilt cylinders to go with it. I will also have the tires loaded. Delivery is not expected until September.
Sure sounds like a nice rig you've put together, all the bells and whistles. Sheesh though Sept ?:banghead: . My local dealer has been telling me 4-5 months back in Jan-Feb but now says on customer sold orders 13 weeks. Good luck with it.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,440 Posts
Nice. Congratulations. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,151 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
177 Posts
Received my 4052R w/Cab and filled tires yesterday 3-29-2019.

My initial contact with the dealer was on January 6, 2019, and my order was placed on February 5th, 2019. After placing my order, they told me June-July for a delivery time and next thing I knew it was updated to April, and actually received by me on the 29th of March.

Came a lot sooner than I expected. I'm pleased.

FredSG

·
Registered
4,408 Posts

:congrats: :bigthumb:

My initial contact with the dealer was on January 6, 2019, and my order was placed on February 5th, 2019. After placing my order, they told me June-July for a delivery time and next thing I knew it was updated to April, and actually received by me on the 29th of March.

FredSG

:bigthumb::congrats:

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts

FredSG
I didn't special order.
I agreed to take a 3039 that the dealer already had on order.
The nice part is that I will use my 2032R until new one arrives, so essentially "free" hours.
I'm under the impression that we will see it around May 1, but because of winter being over and the free hours I really don't care when we see it.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cab?

A cab would be my only real incentive to move up to a 3 series.
I actually thought real hard on a cab. But the farm has lot of trees and with the cab I would not be able to get into the stalls to clean them out. Which is another reason I did not step up to the 4 series or I would have gone to that. Not to mention JD is real proud of their cabs adding more than 10K to it. I may look into a removable cab later I am seeing more and more of them coming out.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure sounds like a nice rig you've put together, all the bells and whistles. Sheesh though Sept ?:banghead: . My local dealer has been telling me 4-5 months back in Jan-Feb but now says on customer sold orders 13 weeks. Good luck with it.
Thanks, this will actually work in my favor. I am locked in my trade in price and locked in on my 0% financing. Not to mention I am still using my tractor and it will get plenty of use this summer.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The more I use my tractor during the winter my Cab is liked way more then I thought it would be! Even now I want it enclosed more to keep the cold off this Old Mans Body!
I agree with you. These old bones do not take to cold like they use to. I seriously considered the 4 series and a cab. But it just will not work for me. I do have a heated suit from my motorcycle days that I use regularly during the winter. I will just wire it up like I did this one.

·
Registered
161 Posts
A tractor without a cab, is like a day with no sunshine.:lol:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
:congrats: and enjoy............some day. :laugh:

Reactions: JD4044M

·
Premium Member
229 Posts

FredSG
I’ve heard under promise and over deliver, but this is nuts! Sounds like someone else cancelled an order which freed a machine up for you.

·
Registered
23,575 Posts
I actually thought real hard on a cab. But the farm has lot of trees and with the cab I would not be able to get into the stalls to clean them out. Which is another reason I did not step up to the 4 series or I would have gone to that. Not to mention JD is real proud of their cabs adding more than 10K to it. I may look into a removable cab later I am seeing more and more of them coming out.
Can certainly understand your reasoning.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was contacted by the dealer yesterday and now it looks like my 3046r will be delivered sometime in May. He is still waiting on the TnT. :good2:

Reactions: PaDave and Gizmo2

·
Registered
161 Posts
When I ordered my 3046R cab the dealer told me 6 months, the dealer I use has 6 dealerships, turns out they had the one I wanted in a warehouse at one of their dealerships in the next town, I drove there to look it over and let them know if I wanted it, the big hold up was getting the loader I wanted to be shipped from Georgia, that took only a couple of weeks.
Getting them early is a big plus.

Congrads :yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: bhill
1 - 20 of 47 Posts