Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I have for sale an original tractor cab in excellent condition. Used one season. Here are the options, glass windshield, wiper, and a Curtis 20,000 btu heater to keep you toasty warm in the winter time, and it does. Have all the connections to hook up heater. Located in Des Moines, Iowa - no shipping

$825.00

·
Premium Member
16,643 Posts
A REAL BARGAIN

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks, I have for sale an original tractor cab in excellent condition. Used one season. Here are the options, glass windshield, wiper, and a Curtis 20,000 btu heater to keep you toasty warm in the winter time, and it does. Have all the connections to hook up heater. Located in Des Moines, Iowa - no shipping

$825.00 View attachment 741653
Do you have any pictures of the inside and how it fits? Also how long does it take to take on/off, or did you leave it on year round?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m sorry I didn’t take any photos of The inside, it seals up very good. With the cab 75-80% assembled it only takes about 30 minutes to tighten up the bolts, and put the Wiper on. Hence the reason for no shipping. I think you will be very happy with the cab. I take it off in the summer time, but you could leave it on. The cost of the cab was around $1300 with a glass windshield and wiper, then I had my John Deere dealer install a $500 heater. Everything works fine. It’s a bargain, my Loss your gain. Happy to answer other questions you may have.

Mike

·
Registered
JD 855, AC D-17
2 Posts
I’m sorry I didn’t take any photos of The inside, it seals up very good. With the cab 75-80% assembled it only takes about 30 minutes to tighten up the bolts, and put the Wiper on. Hence the reason for no shipping. I think you will be very happy with the cab. I take it off in the summer time, but you could leave it on. The cost of the cab was around $1300 with a glass windshield and wiper, then I had my John Deere dealer install a $500 heater. Everything works fine. It’s a bargain, my Loss your gain. Happy to answer other questions you may have.

Mike
Hi. Is this cab still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts