Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to start this thread solely for our best friends and cherished family members. Our dogs.
Feel free to post pictures of your dog or dogs, along with their antics and any new puppies. We like puppies!
Woof Woof!

Fritz will be 5 next month. He's a purebred Doberman Pinscher rescue. He's 117 pounds and a grown puppy

Es5n1sqMTyGnSgvo7W01Wg.jpg

Reba will be 4 in October. Shesx a terrier mix and is a Texas hurricane survivor I rescued. She's the business end and is one pistol packin' Momma. She doesn't take any guff from anyone and will eliminate any unwary critter that wanders in her yard. Inside she's a cuddle bug

aycMLn6CToGicPkKc93E7w.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here are my buddies.

The little white rascal a 6 year old Terrier named Tailgate due to her having a broken tail and the same day we got get I backed my truck into a tree and smashed my tailgate. She is a rescue from Mississippi and was a mess when we got her. Heart-worm, ticks, fleas, teeth issues. She has a outgoing personality and is always excited when we have visitors.

The other is Bruce. He was name after our elderly neighbor that my son loves to watch mow his yard. Bruce is another rescue from Mississippi that was in a shelter my FIL volunteers at. He is a 1-3 year old catahoula leopard dog that was left alone in the deep back woods. Likely he was used for hunting wild hogs and just did'nt make the cut as he is very sweet and sensitive. He has a big bark but wouldn't hurt a fly. High energy and loves to run and run.

They are best buds and very good loyal dogs. I am lucky to have them.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great to see all the rescues. Woody is from Tennessee. Winnie is from Northern Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
These are my 2, Yogi (the small one) is a miniature schnauzer and Farley (the big one) is an airedale. Unfortunately Yogi passed a year ago, but I was blessed to have had her in my life for over 14 years. She had me firmly wrapped around her paw the whole time. Farley is my best bud and he will will be 6 years old this December.

20161010_121333 - Copy2.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
Let's see Buddy, Violet, Toffee, Beasley, Sulley Bear, Bruno, Stella, Hudson, Denali, Charley boy, Luna, Bucky, Jake, and Cooper.
Maybe we could even see some pic's of Dynamite if that doesn't cause too much pain.

I bet I know more dog names than actual real owners names. :good2:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Some pictures of the family.

Trigger is my Springer Spaniel. He’s 5 years old now and has grown into a fabulous bird dog. He’s also an extremely good family dog. He’s got just the right personality. I just wish he’d learn to leave my chickens alone...

Lily is my wife’s 3 year old Lab. She’s a sissy. Really there’s no other way to describe her. She try’s to hunt, she’s flushed a few birds here and there, but just isn’t quite sure of herself. She really loves swimming and it’s hard to keep her out of the water.

Both dogs love exploring our 10 acre property. They also love going on camping trips and adventures. We don’t go anywhere without them. They’ll be joining us on our beach vacation next week which will be a first for both of them. We’ve discussed getting a third dog but that might be a bit much for us to handle at the moment. Maybe when our daughter is a bit older.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,755 Posts
Chief & Dottie: Farm 2018 033.JPG

As of yesterday, Chief (at 14 years old) is no longer with us, Dottie, with feet crossed, is 7 yrs old, our 3rd & 4th Dalmatians.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Chief & Dottie:

As of yesterday, Chief (at 14 years old) is no longer with us, Dottie, with feet crossed, is 7 yrs old, our 3rd & 4th Dalmatians.
I am so sorry to hear about Chief. That is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. Many of us feel your pain.

Glad you have Dottie to squeeze real tight.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Let's see Buddy, Violet, Toffee, Beasley, Sulley Bear, Bruno, Stella, Hudson, Denali, Charley boy, Luna, Bucky, Jake, and Cooper.
Maybe we could even see some pic's of Dynamite if that doesn't cause too much pain.

I bet I know more dog names than actual real owners names. :good2:
I can post a picture of Dynamite, but later today. I getting ready to go to work now. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
ECB941F3-959E-4646-AAA1-877E7F64BD7A.jpeg

Tucker and Lacey.....miniature attitudes......now 7 and 5, Tucker is the ultimate watchdog, never stops watching....Lacey will crawl in your pocket and go home with you.

·
Premium Member
7,515 Posts
20160904_105434.jpg

20170320_155451.jpg

Tann & Kimber

Tana is the larger light brown dog and Kimber the smaller dark brown.

Tana is almost 10 now.

I lost Kimber last year.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Here's our menagerie. The first three are Lucy Lu, our Boston Terrier. She is about 10 and thinks she owns the place. The other one is Annie; short for Orphan Annie...and I don't know how to spell Shiz Tsu. Sadly, we lost her a couple of years ago.

(PS...Shih Tzu)

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Bowser(white feet) and Bitsy. Couple great mutts they were going to pound.
Gonna pick this little girl up Sunday. No name yet. She’s a rescue also. Mom is German Shepherd but don’t know what bred her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Here's a picture of Dynamite with his doggles on. He wasn't too fond of them, but he humored me and wore them from time to time. I Have more pictures to sort out. We really miss this guy.

Dynamite and Doggles 003[1].JPG Dynamite and Doggles 002[1].JPG

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I've posted in the "critter pics" thread, but I'll add here too.

Jozie, my almost 11 y/o lab. Phenom in the field but starting to show her age, and my princess at home.

Luci(fer), wife's 8 year old German Wirehaired Pointer / Lab mix. Should be yellow, as she's a blonde in the yard! Complete doof, but (lucky for her) has a switch and is a machine in the field!

Axel, 3 month old Deutsch Drahtaar. Totally chill in the yard, hoping he will be awesome in the field as well. Already loves to retrieve and is constantly using his nose.

And yes my wife hunts with me. Sometimes she shoots the shotgun, sometimes the camera, but it is great being in the field with her!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,860 Posts
Introducing to the "Our Dog's Thread", but previously appearing once or twice in the Critter Pics,:laugh::lol:

The REAL Sulley Bear.......

She is my buddy, my pal and my namesake for GTT purposes. She is the 9th K9 kid we have had during our Marriage and Sulley, who I also call "the Bear" and "Bear" is by far the most eager to please dog we have had in our family.

She is now 10 or nearly 11, being a stray you are never really sure. She listens extremely well and just wants me to be happy. She doesn't like it when I don't feel well and she stays right with me. She and I walk everyday, at least for 40 minutes in the morning.

Then there is "Beasely", who is a real sweet heart and another rescue. She is part Chow and Golden Retreiver. Very smart and well behaved, but loves Chewnola treats and is obsessed with them. Beasely also is like my shadow and sticks with me....

The dark sable German Shepherd was their sister Chloe Belle, who sadly we lost in May of last year to Degenerative Myeopathy. Chloe was extremely intelligent and had a very independent attitude. Her favorite "game" as a youngster was to grab something important from you, like my eyeglasses off my face, and take off with them. Chloe was THE MOST STUBBORN DOG I have ever worked with. If she didn't want to do something, it wasn't going to happen. Just the opposite of Sulley. Sulley will do ANYTHING, simply because I ask her to. Not Chloe Belle.........Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't.....Excellent watch dogs, all three but Chloe was actually very fierce.

Our kids.....Hopefully, we are adding another one soon as both Sulley and Beasely aren't kids anymore.......

Our K9 kids are a huge part of our life......

Attachments

1 - 20 of 413 Posts