Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,
We would like to introduce the new GTT Tool Store. The link to the store is on the top navigation bar, just before the "whats new" button. This area is Green Tractor Talk's Amazon store front and we have stocked it with miscellaneous tools and accessories that you might need for working with your tractor, property or home. This section will not compete with vendors or carry the same items.

We set this store up to give people the option to purchase items from Amazon and support Green Tractor Talk while doing it. The prices are the same here that they are on Amazon.

This site has some of the best members on the web and is very helpful to all, and we would like to keep it this way. The tiny portion we make off this store will help cover our operating fees. We hope that you enjoy looking around, even if you do not buy anything. There are a lot of cool items with great prices to look at.

We are open to suggestions for items to add to our store and can add a members favorites category if we have the participation to put that together.

Thanks for your support!​

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Very cool indeed! Looks like you have about everything on Amazon on the store as well, next time I'm shopping I'll poke in here to see if I can support you:thumbup1gif:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts