·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With the rainy and foggy weather today I couldn’t get any good pics. I just took a couple in between the hard rain and when I got it into the garage. Can’t wait to take it out for a spin.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Cannon Falls dealer...I figured you would go to AG Power.
That is a nice machine, I’m sure you will like it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cannon Falls dealer...I figured you would go to AG Power.
That is a nice machine, I’m sure you will like it.
Yep, I checked the other dealer but Wade at Frontier Ag & Turf made me a deal I couldn’t refuse. I owe him a good deal on a deer blind. Im also a dealer for Banks Outdoors in Cannon Falls.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
With the rainy and foggy weather today I couldn’t get any good pics. I just took a couple in between the hard rain and when I got it into the garage. Can’t wait to take it out for a spin.
Dayuum, that is slick. I've never peeked into the cab of one of those, wow ! Congrats :yahoo:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
:congrats:Very nice! They must of gave you a decent trade

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Good luck with your new Gator, I really like my 835M with hvac. If you don't like the noise the tires make look at my thread of the tires I installed in place of the bighorns. Better ride and much quieter.

Dealer employee stopped by the other day, took him for a ride, he liked the ride and less noise.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Which brand of snowplow did you purchase? Looks great!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:congrats:Very nice! They must of gave you a decent trade
Yes sir, it pays to get a couple of quotes. One dealer wanted to give me 13500. and the other gave me 16200. The one that gave the best trade in also had the better price on the new one. Go figure!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Real Nice Deerefarmer, good luck with it. :thumbup1gif:
Want to see a picture of our XUV 560? :hide: :banghead: :lol:
I had a 625i back in the day but I don’t remember the 560. That must be a classic?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck with your new Gator, I really like my 835M with hvac. If you don't like the noise the tires make look at my thread of the tires I installed in place of the bighorns. Better ride and much quieter.

Dealer employee stopped by the other day, took him for a ride, he liked the ride and less noise.
I sure will, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which brand of snowplow did you purchase? Looks great!
I went with the Powertach plow made for John Deere. The Boss was obviously a better plow but I traded in a powertach with mine and had no issues with it. The new Powertach plows also come off extremely easy compared to Boss. I saved a couple of bucks and I figured it would do the job as well as my old one.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Real Nice Deerefarmer, good luck with it. :thumbup1gif:
Want to see a picture of our XUV 560? :hide: :banghead: :lol:
Deerefarmer;3213024]I had a 625i back in the day but I don’t remember the 560. That must be a classic?

It's a classic all right, just like it's owner.::laugh:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Deerefarmer;3213024]I had a 625i back in the day but I don’t remember the 560. That must be a classic?

It's a classic all right, just like it's owner.::laugh:
:laugh: Lol.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,686 Posts
I had a 625i back in the day but I don’t remember the 560. That must be a classic?
It's not a classic. You have to look at the very bottom of what JD offers in the XUV lineup. :lolol:

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts
It's not a classic. You have to look at the very bottom of what JD offers in the XUV lineup. :lolol:
I would have stayed with "Classic" rather than admit "Bottom Shelf" :mocking:

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts
It looks nicer inside than my 1978 Ford F250 and outside better than my 1996 Kawasaki Mule :good2:
I paid about $15K for BOTH of them :kidw_truck_smiley: Add another $1K for the plow on the F250 (forgot about it)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
First sunny day since I got my gator so I took the plow off and snapped a couple of photos. I also picked up floor mats today and I’m still looking for some decent seat covers. I looked at Ruff Tuff seat covers, anyone have any other ideas?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts