Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This event was held over this last weekend, April 12-13. Here is a LONG video from George from GT Talk. It's almost an hour, but for us plow dummies, it's great:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Great stuff, they are having a good time:munch:

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to credit the link to this video to Ron W. He posted it on WFM and I sort of stole it.......:mocking:

·
Registered
474 Posts
cool, something to watch when I get out of work! I need to find out if they have these kind of events in or around Indiana..

·
Registered
55 Posts
It had rained on Thursday and more than half the day on Friday so there was no plowing Friday afternoon. Thanks to the sandy riverside soil, it had drained enough to plow Saturday and we plow 50 acres in around 5 hours.

Here is a short video I had taken of me plowing with my 332 and 12: brinly plow......This shows how nice the soil was even after all that rain !!

And here in some loose soil !

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ron,
That guy at the beginning of your second video was following kind of close. I noticed from the PA video last year, that seems to be a problem there. I didn't noticed at the few plow days I have been involved in.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ron , so did you like the GoPro ? i have been looking at them just for doing this and wondered what you think of them .

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ron , so did you like the GoPro ? i have been looking at them just for doing this and wondered what you think of them .
This is funny. I have a GoPro Hero2 and was thinking on Monday that I should bolt it behind the tractor next time I plow. I think I'll do it.

I like the GoPro, but the mounting is the key because if it is too rigid every vibration shows up and the video almost makes you sick.

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hadn't heard of the GoPro until Ron posted his video. I may have to check them out.

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yet Another PA Plow Day - Arpil 21

Below are pictures from another PA plow day, this one held April 21.

Andy B ,
Noticed the round fender 110 in couple of the pictures?

PTPMA2013-1.jpg PTPMA2013-2.jpg PTPMA2013-3.jpg

PTPMA2013-4.jpg PTPMA2013-5.jpg PTPMA2013-6.jpg

PTPMA2013-7.jpg PTPMA2013-8.jpg PTPMA2013-9.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts