Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finalized purchase today. Wanted to get that done before I bought my snow blade. Ordered snow blade today also. I was afraid the deal might fall through, so I waited until deal finalized. Didn't want a snow blade for a Gator, when I had a boss vplow for the Kubota.

Oh well, waiting on accessories to come in. No hurry now.

·
Registered
11,649 Posts

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
Finalized purchase today. Wanted to get that done before I bought my snow blade. Ordered snow blade today also. I was afraid the deal might fall through, so I waited until deal finalized. Didn't want a snow blade for a Gator, when I had a boss vplow for the Kubota.

Oh well, waiting on accessories to come in. No hurry now.
so :munch:what kind of plow did u get with ur M-835 gator? is it the new style jd 6 ft blade-with 4 way hydraulic:dunno:eek:r one that the winch raises up??

how about a pic of ur new gator---did u get the green and yellow color-or another color instead?

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes it will look like the picture except it will have the alloy wheels.

I bought a blade from motoalliance, winch will provide the lift, manual pivot for now. Motoalliance is making a power actuator for the blade I bought, but it is not out yet. I had a boss vplow on my kubota, that was overkill for what I will use it for.

I will clean off my drive and my 100 year old neighbor’s drive and maybe a little of the country road next to me.

First jd I have ever owned, but if it is as good as it looks I will be happy.

Bill

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts

I bought a blade from motoalliance, winch will provide the lift, manual pivot for now. Motoalliance is making a power actuator for the blade I bought, but it is not out yet. I had a boss vplow on my kubota, that was overkill for what I will use it for.

I will lean off my drive and my 100 year neighbor’s drive and maybe a little of the country road next to me.

Bill
Life is Good! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
Just arrived at the dealer.

Now the add ons

Winch
Inside mirror
Outside mirrors
All wiring harnesses
Sun visors
Headliner
Turn signals / hazard
Horn

Waiting on some of the stuff, dealer said first of week.

Asked him to check on the seals of the doors and tha ac switch some had problems with. He was also going to do a search for service bulletins

Bill
You may want to look into extra driving lights.

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts
its got a heated cab along with A/C--and wind up windows too:mocking: :lol:
I'll wait for power windows and a $15K price DROP :laugh: before I buy one, too :gizmo: for my budget.

·
Registered
927 Posts

I will clean off my drive and my 100 year old neighbor’s drive and maybe a little of the country road next to me.

Bill
:hi: Be convinced, Bill, you'll be happy. And I bought the alloys two years later - it's just better w/ alloys...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wish we had purchased a good cab up front, you did good, let us know how you like it after a few months of regular use. My 825i was a birthday gift from my wife so.......... guess I will not look too critically or complain as it was a total surprise . We are using ours to haul the grandkids around mostly.

9ACmU%yeRWO5PNhAPET1fg.jpg

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wolfgang,

I have been on a forum (nettractortalk) for a long time, have posted many pictures of my Kubota x900, so when the gator arrives and after a little (or a lot) of working with it(or having fun), I will upload pictures. Then as I add driving and hazard lights will add pictures of that also. Not too much else I believe I want to do to it. Might change headlights from halogen to LED sometime.

Have a great weekend.

Bill

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
When are going to do this for B.C. and Derek ? At least they could warm up after shoveling rock , snow , tree limbs all winter .:laugh:
I'm too poor.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts