Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Ken's bolt on hooks and clevis bracket. My question is should I paint them or leave the original finish? I see other members have done it both ways.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Painted mine

I painted mine but the chain has knocked off some of the paint so natural is showing through. I doubt I will repaint them unless I just need to use up some paint.

Treefarmer

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I painted as well. They have lost some paint from use :good2: but that it a good look imo :good2: Greg

·
Registered
179 Posts
I painted as well. They have lost some paint from use :good2: but that it a good look imo :good2: Greg
Same here. I like the Rough, Painted look!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I painted mine....they are roughed up now...looks like I use them.....:laugh:

Reactions: Gizmo2 and Kennyd

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to go with Kenny's advice and leave them as is. I like the idea of them standing out and being noticed like adding chrome to my Harley. Besides who should know better than the man that makes these high quality products. Thanks Ken they are well made and I received them in three days. Great advice. If the wife allows me time this weekend I'll get them mounted and send pictures.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I found some time today and added Ken's bolt on hooks and clevis bracket. I like the way they look naked. No paint here.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts