Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received and put on my new pallet fork cart and it works great! For those like me who can't make their own (or those who do not want to) these things are great! Thanks! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,697 Posts
I have the 4" version myself, very handy indeed. It rolls very smooth and makes moving, installing, and removing the pallet forks very easy.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
12,242 Posts
I have the 4" version myself, very handy indeed. It rolls very smooth and makes moving, installing, and removing the pallet forks very easy.:thumbup1gif:
Kudo's to Artillian. I have the 4" version as well and that cart and the casters should serve as a guideline for all equipment rack / cart / platform builds. Damn that thing rolls smooth. And the brakes work too!! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,979 Posts
:ttiwwp:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
Received and put on my new pallet fork cart and it works great! For those like me who can't make their own (or those who do not want to) these things are great! Thanks! :thumbup1gif:
4" version here also. Just for the record, I could have welded up something for our forks but it would not have been near as nice as the Artillian setup and all it took was a phone call,,,,,,,,,,,,and a vacuum cleaner.:lol:

·
Administrator
20,697 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I built my own before I saw Artillians, used 2"x4" rectangular tube 15"long drilled and tapped holes to mount two 4" wheels to each, welded a 1/2"nut on the top side centered to put lock down ' T ' bolt. Works great. Costs was free to me as I used all scrap material and the wheels where also free from a friend. Just slide over the forks and lock down. sorry I'm not good at pictures, some day I will figure out how. I do have Artillian forks and they are Great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts